Search found 33 matches

by saccolicious
01 Oct 2017, 03:01
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Vital records + genealogical research in other states
Replies: 0
Views: 80

Vital records + genealogical research in other states

I live in Massachusetts where state law allows anybody to go to the Registry of Vital Records and view birth, marriage, death, and divorce records for events that occurred in Massachusetts at any time, unless restricted, no matter your relation (if any) to the person. I think you can view records as...
by saccolicious
31 Aug 2017, 15:21
Topic: anyone going to Family History Center or has LDS account?
Replies: 3
Views: 216

Re: anyone going to Family History Center or has LDS account?

Shoot then it must have been in Catignano. Thanks for taking the time to check!
by saccolicious
30 Aug 2017, 15:10
Topic: anyone going to Family History Center or has LDS account?
Replies: 3
Views: 216

anyone going to Family History Center or has LDS account?

Hi all - I'm wondering if anybody will be going to a Family History Center soon or is able to login as a member of the church and could possibly send me a marriage record. I'm looking for the marriage of Nunzio Speziale and Maria Ranalli in the town of Civitaquana (Pescara, Abruzzo) for the year 191...
by saccolicious
22 May 2017, 21:39
Topic: Manente and D'Intino family info
Replies: 25
Views: 740

Re: Manente and D'Intino family info

I have been indexing Alanno records on my site and have done the years 1840-1860 so far. Here's the link if that might help you: https://noccianogenealogy.wordpress.com ... le/alanno/
by saccolicious
28 Mar 2017, 03:05
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Processetti record contesting death date?
Replies: 1
Views: 162

Processetti record contesting death date?

I'm transcribing processetti records for the town of Nocciano (PE), 1845, and came across this record that I'm not sure how to interpret. So far the folder includes: 1) Baptism of groom, Nicola di Gregorio in the nearby town of Civitaquana, to Pietro Paolo di Domenico di Gregorio and Ann'Antonia di ...
by saccolicious
27 Feb 2017, 00:18
Topic: Help locating birth record for Croce Florio
Replies: 8
Views: 455

Re: Help locating birth record for Croce Florio

Hi j, My family comes from Civitaquana and have been extensively researching the town for a while. And the Florio's are in my ancestry as well, which would make us distant cousins! I traveled there in 2015 and got thousands of records - I've traced the Florio family back to the late 1600s. I have be...
by saccolicious
11 Jan 2017, 20:30
Topic: Family Search releases Italy, L'Aquila records from 1809-1865, 1911-1943
Replies: 5
Views: 729

Re: Family Search releases Italy, L'Aquila records from 1809-1865, 1911-1943

The city L'Aquila is in the province of L'Aquila. Chieti is its own province in Abruzzo and as far as I know, none of the records from Chieti are available online yet.
by saccolicious
11 Jan 2017, 20:25
Topic: 1841/42 Marriage in Napoli
Views: 353

Re: 1841/42 Marriage in Napoli

Thanks so much! Very interesting that I can't find the marriage record but at least we found some children and can continue working from there.
by saccolicious
05 Jan 2017, 19:03

Re: 1841/42 Marriage in Napoli

In my experience with records in Civitaquana, they always refer to the comune, not the province, so I'm fairly confident the marriage would be in the city of Napoli. Not all of the municipalities on the antenati website have an index, including Mercato, so I guess I'll be scrolling for a while! The ...
by saccolicious
04 Jan 2017, 21:27

1841/42 Marriage in Napoli

I'm looking to find the marriage record in Napoli based on a notificazione record in the town of Civitaquana, province of Pescara: Civitaquana #26 Filed 5 and 20 Dicembre 1841 Sposo: Matteo Palumbo, 37, Gendorme Reali, domiciliato in Napoli, figlio di Felice, defonto, e di Anna Atteria d’Angelo, def...
by saccolicious
03 Jun 2016, 17:04
Topic: Alanno Paternal Lines
Replies: 66
Views: 4082

Re: Alanno Paternal Lines

I have a death for Smeralda Alberico on 10 Gennaio 1850 in Alanno with parents Carmine Alberico and Clorinda Assetta- so that should confirm that as well!
by saccolicious
03 Jun 2016, 16:54
Topic: Processetti record help
Replies: 2
Views: 375

Re: Processetti record help

That's perfect - thank you!
by saccolicious
01 Jun 2016, 18:39
Topic: Processetti record help
Replies: 2
Views: 375

Processetti record help

Trying to translate this record included in a marriage processetti saying that the bride, Rachele d'Addazio, has lived in Penne since infancy. The description on the marriage record says "certificato del Parroco di S. Panfilo, dal quale risulta che la sposa domicilia in questo Comune fin dall'infanz...
by saccolicious
01 Jun 2016, 18:29
Topic: Alanno Paternal Lines
Replies: 66
Views: 4082

Re: Alanno Paternal Lines

Hi peonygirl - I've been researching several towns in the province of Pescara, including Alanno, and posting these on a blog: https://noccianogenealogy.wordpress.com/atti-di-stato-civile/alanno/ I've indexed the birth, marriage, and death records for years 1850-1860 for Alanno, and continuing to ind...
by saccolicious
04 Apr 2016, 19:25
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Santo Martino?
Replies: 1
Views: 2194

Santo Martino?

I have an 1832 marriage notificazione for the town of Civitaquana, Pescara, Abruzzo that says the groom lives in the town of "Santo Martino". I assume that means "San Martino"....which it looks like could be any number of towns in Italy. Does anybody have a guess as to the closest towns (or a frazio...