Search found 2 matches
- 10 Aug 2012, 21:50
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Montemiletto
- Replies: 47
- Views: 58282
Re: Montemiletto
I only have info on my family, which is the Collelas and the Colantuonis. My wife and I visited Montemiletto in the spring of 2011. It was very interesting to see where my family was from. There are still Colantuonis there, but distant cousins. It is pretty far up in the mountains, but the view is ...
- 24 Feb 2008, 15:09
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Montemiletto
- Replies: 47
- Views: 58282
Re: Montemiletto
My Great grandmother was Carmela Colella and married my Great grandfather Francesco Colantuoni in the mid-1800's. They were from Montemilleto. I think she came to the US around 1903 with my grandfather, Bernardo Colantuoni. He had at least six brothers and two sisters. I don't know if anyone has any ...