I believe this may be my grandfathers adoption paper. Can anyone translate it? I know a couple of the words. His name was Andrea Cordelli born December 8, 1890 (at least that is what is on his passport and immigration papers)
Thanks you so much,
Cathy
Search found 2 matches
- 07 Oct 2010, 01:39
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Letter from Comune di Parma
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2772
- 18 Aug 2010, 21:55
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Grave inscriptions - a link
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6239
Re: Grave inscriptions - a link
Thanks for the link to the grave site.
Have you tried www.findagrave.com I have been recording there for years now, they have many many cemeteries all over Europe. Of course the most is here in the US.
Thanks for transcribing your local cemetery.
Cathy
Have you tried www.findagrave.com I have been recording there for years now, they have many many cemeteries all over Europe. Of course the most is here in the US.
Thanks for transcribing your local cemetery.
Cathy