Search found 5 matches

by Patti_B
22 Apr 2008, 18:06
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Help Translate death record
Replies: 2
Views: 3042

Help Translate death record

I received a copy of a death record for Barbara Vico dated April 4th 1844. I know that her spouse was Panfilo Fecca. Her mother was Lucia Pizzanio and her father was Giovanni Vico. There are some other names (Domenica di Paolo and Giuseppe D'Intino) mentioned in the beginning of the document and I w...
by Patti_B
15 Apr 2008, 19:42
Topic: Surname Filippella and Gubotosi in Apice, Italy
Replies: 0
Views: 3221

Surname Filippella and Gubotosi in Apice, Italy

Hi, Now I am looking for information on my great grandfather's ancestors. My great grandfather was Guiseppe Salvatore Filippella born: April 27, 1891 in Apice, Italy died: July 20, 1953 in Pleasantville, NY married: Maria Sarubbi in 1914 in NYC Guiseppe's father was Vincenzo Filippella born 1856 in ...
by Patti_B
15 Apr 2008, 19:14
Topic: Surname Sciaruto, Dintino, from Roccacasale
Replies: 18
Views: 21328

Sciaruto, D'Intino, Fecca, D'Ascanio, Casasanta Ro

I have had some assistance from Ancestor Seekers and now have more info to share. Maybe this will help someone else find their ancestors. If anyone has any connections - I would be interested in learning of them. - Thanks - Patti Vincenza D'Intino born April 6 1887 in Roccacasale, Italy mother: Dona...
by Patti_B
07 Mar 2008, 19:46

Re: Surname Sciaruto, Dintino, from Roccacasale

Keep on Breathing:

I am fairly certian that Rosa D'Ascanio is my G G grandmother. But I do not have any information on her. I am currently in the process of researching it. If you have any family history information on the D'ascanio family in Roccacasale - I would love to hear it.

Patti
by Patti_B
27 Feb 2008, 22:17

Surname Sciaruto, Dintino, from Roccacasale

I have traced my family back to Roccacasale, Italy. Raffaele Sciaruto (b. 12/30/1890) married Vincenza Dintino (b.4/6/1887) in 1913. Raffaele's parents may have been Andrew Sciaruto and Rose D'ascanio or Dascano or Wescano - can not read the hand writing on Social Security application. Vincenza's pa...