Search found 20 matches

by thebornemans
20 Mar 2012, 16:23
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: FELEPPA
Replies: 1
Views: 791

FELEPPA

I am writing because I'm trying to contact Pasqualina or Italia Feleppa in Benevento/San Leucio del Sannio. They are my grandfathers cousin's. I received a letter from them 4 years ago and have sent several without any response. Does anyone know of a way of contacting them/looking them up. I know ...
by thebornemans
25 Oct 2008, 13:37
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: La Salvia
Replies: 0
Views: 2793

La Salvia

Looking for information on Anna La Salvia b 1903 d april 9 1978 she lived in meadville pa with her husband Nazzareno Feleppa b 1895 in benvento d 1895 d 1967.I have found my grandfathers cousin but Its been awhile since I've heard from him. I know they were married Feb 8 1923 in italy and arrived in ...
by thebornemans
20 Jul 2008, 11:54
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: email translation
Replies: 3
Views: 5003

Re: email translation

Con la presente siamo lieti de inviarLe i contenuti del nuovo numero del Gazzettino Araldico, la news letter del Centro Studi Araldici. Cliccando sul link sara poi possible scaricare comodamente, fino al 30 luglio 2008, il in PDF della pubblicazione.
by thebornemans
17 Jul 2008, 19:05
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Need Help Please
Replies: 0
Views: 3004

Need Help Please

Looking for help. I have been in contact with my grandfathers cousin's in italy and wrote a letter a few months back and have yet to get a response and was wondering if someone could call them and see if they are alright and have recieved my letter but the problem is I dont speak itailian. I have a ...
by thebornemans
17 Jul 2008, 19:00
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: email translation
Replies: 3
Views: 5003

email translation

Wondering if anyone would be able to translate an email that I recieved. I have no idea what it says. I could forward it to you. Please let me know if your willing to help. Thanks and have a great day.
by thebornemans
25 Apr 2008, 18:34
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: italian document translated please
Replies: 2
Views: 4923

italian document translated please

Dal Registro degli ATTI DI NASCITA di questo Comune, dell'anno,parte e numero sopraindicati,risulta che il giorno 03/03/1895 e stato ricvuto dal competente Ufficiale dello Stato Civille l'atto di nascita di un infante di sesso Maschile al quale sono stati dati nomidi Nazzareno Pellegrino che risulta ...
by thebornemans
23 Apr 2008, 11:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: locating living relatives
Replies: 2
Views: 3448

locating living relatives

If your living in San Leucio Del Sannio Im looking for address of possible living realatives. I want to write a letter and send it to some and hopefully get lucky if they are related. Do you have access to a phone book of that area that would give you addresses. My grandfather was Nazzareno Feleppa ...
by thebornemans
30 Mar 2008, 12:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: feleppa family from benevento italy
Replies: 20
Views: 17320

Re: feleppa family from benevento italy

thank you agin for the useful information would i send this type of letter to the same place im requesting the birth certificate and how much is expensive that you heard on other forums
by thebornemans
30 Mar 2008, 10:39
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: feleppa family from benevento italy
Replies: 20
Views: 17320

Re: feleppa family from benevento italy

Sorry I have one question what is the state of the family certificate
by thebornemans
30 Mar 2008, 10:12
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: feleppa family from benevento italy
Replies: 20
Views: 17320

Re: feleppa family from benevento italy

thank you. you have been so helpful out of the kindess of your heart. i cant thank you enough
by thebornemans
29 Mar 2008, 20:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: feleppa family from benevento italy
Replies: 20
Views: 17320

Re: feleppa family from benevento italy

i saw on his passport that he worked for the railroad penna railroad company do you know how to get that info
by thebornemans
29 Mar 2008, 16:58
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: feleppa family from benevento italy
Replies: 20
Views: 17320

Re: feleppa family from benevento italy

You are amazing me.Thank you so much again and I notice the spelling of the last name changes is that common to see.
by thebornemans
29 Mar 2008, 16:53
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Feleppa naturalization papers
Replies: 0
Views: 2987

Feleppa naturalization papers

How do I obtain Naturalization papers for my great grandmother Anna La Salvia Feleppa I know this much

I know the district number which is 7
petiton number 132884
date is 1/29/40

Could anyone please help me with this. How do I obtain her marriage certificate to my great grandpa Nazareno Feleppa ...
by thebornemans
29 Mar 2008, 16:50
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: translation from english to italian
Replies: 1
Views: 3745

translation from english to italian

Can anyone help me translate from english to italian. I need to write to the Commune Di San Leucio Del Sannio to try to obtain the birth records of My great grandfather Nazareno Feleppa born 1895 in benevento italy. Thank you for anyones help. I greatly apprieciate any assistance you could have for ...
by thebornemans
29 Mar 2008, 16:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: feleppa family from benevento italy
Replies: 20
Views: 17320

Re: feleppa family from benevento italy

YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D