Livio,
Thank you for the suggestion. I have never used imageshack (don't even know what it is), but I will investigate it.
Thanks again!
Search found 4 matches
- 02 May 2008, 16:16
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help deciphering occupation
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8971
- 30 Apr 2008, 13:42
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help deciphering occupation
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8971
Re: Need help deciphering occupation
misbris:
Thanks for the link. I have a similar list of occupations. The problem for me is that I can't decipher the writing and hoped to post a scan of it. I can't sseem to add the image...not sure what I am doing wrong. I choose "add attachment" and the file name shows on my previewed message. It ...
Thanks for the link. I have a similar list of occupations. The problem for me is that I can't decipher the writing and hoped to post a scan of it. I can't sseem to add the image...not sure what I am doing wrong. I choose "add attachment" and the file name shows on my previewed message. It ...
- 30 Apr 2008, 13:36
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help deciphering occupation
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8971
Re: Need help deciphering occupation
I am trying again to add the attachment. The first posting showed it as attached when I prepared the message. Obviously, I'm doing something wrong but don't know how to correct the problem. When I "preview" the message, I see the file name. Any help with teaching me how to properly attach file clip ...
- 30 Apr 2008, 02:19
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help deciphering occupation
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8971
Need help deciphering occupation
I am new to this web site, so please excuse any mistakes in my posting. I have a lot to learn.
I have been trying (unsuccessfully) to translate the occupation term from a marriage record from the Modena area. Can anyone tell me what the word is (above the name Carlo)? I hope that the file is ...
I have been trying (unsuccessfully) to translate the occupation term from a marriage record from the Modena area. Can anyone tell me what the word is (above the name Carlo)? I hope that the file is ...