suanj,
Thank you so much for your help. I greatly appreciate it. I couldn't make out any of the words.
Jane
Search found 2 matches
- 07 May 2008, 00:50
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Annotation on Birth Record - Please Help
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4498
- 06 May 2008, 17:25
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Annotation on Birth Record - Please Help
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4498
Annotation on Birth Record - Please Help
Hi everyone,
I am trying to read a microfilm of Italian birth records from 1881, but unfortunately I cannot make out the writing on my great-grandfather's record. Most of the pictures I took of the record did not turn out well, except for one of a curious note at the top of the page containing the ...
I am trying to read a microfilm of Italian birth records from 1881, but unfortunately I cannot make out the writing on my great-grandfather's record. Most of the pictures I took of the record did not turn out well, except for one of a curious note at the top of the page containing the ...