Search found 2 matches
- 30 Jun 2008, 17:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Geronimi/Geronime/Gironimi
- Replies: 22
- Views: 29432
Re: Surname Geronimi
Thank you for your reply. I have been away and haven't seen your reply until now. Rosina Celano was born in or around Battipalia or Torcharo. Battipalia wrote me back and said their records start in 1929 (Rosina was born in 1898)and directed me to Comune di Eboli and Comune di Montecorvino Rovella ...
- 02 Jun 2008, 23:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Geronimi/Geronime/Gironimi
- Replies: 22
- Views: 29432
Re: Surname Celano
My Grandmother, Rosina Celano was born April 17, 1898. She came to the USA in 1919. I am trying to find her decendants who moved to Genoa many years ago.
Her sisters' names were Filomina and Angelina. I don't have too much more information.
Can someone help me with my search. Thank you.
Linda
Her sisters' names were Filomina and Angelina. I don't have too much more information.
Can someone help me with my search. Thank you.
Linda