Search found 6 matches
- 20 Jul 2009, 14:56
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Death certificate
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9351
Re: Death certificate
Another quite interesting bit of info I found (and was quite funny) concerned an Antonio Pacitti from Camelon, who in 1913 was accused of attempted murder and got off with it when he was declared insane. You can see this stuff here http://www.nas.gov.uk/onlineCatalogue/ if you put Pacitti into the ...
- 18 Jul 2009, 19:35
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Death certificate
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9351
Re: Death certificate
Ha Ha it is a small world.
We're not so far apart. My father (Peter) is your Grandfather Alan's cousin and he lives in the next block of flats. He was a regular visitor to Alan before he died and I gave most of the photo's and stuff to him to let Alan see them as he was quite interested.
I'll see ...
We're not so far apart. My father (Peter) is your Grandfather Alan's cousin and he lives in the next block of flats. He was a regular visitor to Alan before he died and I gave most of the photo's and stuff to him to let Alan see them as he was quite interested.
I'll see ...
- 18 Jul 2009, 18:54
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Death certificate
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9351
Re: Death certificate
Hello, I had forgot I'd posted here. Luckily the message was forwarded.
Don't know if I can help you with a great deal of information about the Pacitti's.
I've never done a family tree but Pietro Pacitti and Maddalena Vettese were my Father's Grandparents (or Great Grandparents, I'll have to ask ...
Don't know if I can help you with a great deal of information about the Pacitti's.
I've never done a family tree but Pietro Pacitti and Maddalena Vettese were my Father's Grandparents (or Great Grandparents, I'll have to ask ...
- 26 Jun 2008, 19:50
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Death certificate
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9351
Re: Death certificate
excellent, thanks very much
- 26 Jun 2008, 18:36
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Death certificate
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9351
Death certificate
Another death certificate with which I need a bit of help translating.
Thanks
Peter

Thanks
Peter

- 26 Jun 2008, 18:29
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help with translation
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3231
Need help with translation
New here on this site and it looks like the very thing I've been looking for.
I've been trying to translate a couple of death certificates for my father. But the handwriting completely defeats me. Any help would be most appreciated.
Peter
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3159/2614037442 ...
I've been trying to translate a couple of death certificates for my father. But the handwriting completely defeats me. Any help would be most appreciated.
Peter
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3159/2614037442 ...