Search found 3 matches
- 11 Aug 2008, 16:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Corato - Atto di Nascita Records/SALVAGIONE Family
- Replies: 17
- Views: 20636
Re: Corato - Atto di Nascita Records/SALVAGIONE Family
I have Lostella in my family, too, back in the early 1800s. I had to send that film back on Aug 5th, but now I have Atto di Morte (death records) for 1889-1899. I will check to see if there are any Lostellas or Malderas. Can you email me some names and/or possible death dates for that time period? I ...
- 06 Jul 2008, 00:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Corato - Atto di Nascita Records/SALVAGIONE Family
- Replies: 17
- Views: 20636
Re: Corato - Atto di Nascita Records/SALVAGIONE Family
Temporary - I have them one month. They are indexed, but do not contain parent's names, so if it is a common surname and/or given name, it could be very time comsuming.
- 04 Jul 2008, 02:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Corato - Atto di Nascita Records/SALVAGIONE Family
- Replies: 17
- Views: 20636
Corato - Atto di Nascita Records/SALVAGIONE Family
I currently have two microfilims on loan from Salt Lake City. I would be willing to look up a birth record for anyone. You must have the first and last name, and know an approximate year of birth. Father's name would be great also. I have two films: 1866-1872 and 1889-1893.
If anyone is searching ...
If anyone is searching ...