Search found 6 matches

by libera87ag
24 Jul 2008, 23:07
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: In Need Of Help Finding Records of Italian Grandparents
Replies: 16
Views: 12683

Re: In Need Of Help Finding Records of Italian Grandparents

Will absolutely follow the advice given!! Thanks langelo!!

I will let you know how everything goes!

Amanda
by libera87ag
22 Jul 2008, 22:58

This is absolutely fabulous!! Thank you to all that contributed!!!! (Biff, Laura, Suanj) I went to the NYC Clerk's office and found the marriage license of Ralph and Nancy Battista, so of course I made copies of those documents. It was really nice to see documents that my great grandparents read and...
by libera87ag
20 Jul 2008, 02:34
Topic: In search of Battista relatives: SOCIAL SECURITY # FOUND
Replies: 0
Views: 2715

In search of Battista relatives: SOCIAL SECURITY # FOUND

Thanks to those that have viewed the posting and provided information!!! Now I've got the social security number of my Italian American grandfather and it is the sure way to find my Italian relatives that were born in Italy. My Italian American grandfather's name Pasquale can also be written as Pats...
by libera87ag
20 Jul 2008, 02:26

My Italian American grandfather's name Pasquale can also be written as Patsy. Pasquale's (Patsy) parents would have been married and certainly dating in Naples, Italy prior to immigrating to New York State and settling in Brooklyn. Also, Pasquale or Patsy Battista has a social security number which ...
by libera87ag
19 Jul 2008, 16:44

Thanks for the informative responses! Great work Biff and Laura!! I don't happen to know the maiden name of my great grandmother Nancy Battista and neither does my mother. My grandfather Pasquale Battista had two other brothers that might have went by the names of Vincent and Ralph Jr. My mother is ...
by libera87ag
18 Jul 2008, 17:23

In Need Of Help Finding Records of Italian Grandparents

Hello to everyone!! I am so pleased to have found such an informative website with so many helpful members.Thanks to this website, I hope that members here can give me some help, so that I can proudly gain Italian citizenship and have a passport in my name. My parents are very ill and cannot assist ...