attach a copy of your passport to your request. on the letter let them know that you are looking for your relatives for genealogy purpose.
Ciao
Roberta
Search found 16 matches
- 15 Apr 2012, 01:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Asking for Military info from Potenza
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1118
- 14 Apr 2012, 23:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Female ancestor
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1819
Re: Female ancestor
Hi Valerie,
Mary's mother Josephine Esposito died in Passaic NJ , November 1980
but I cannot find her in any obituaries.
"Name: Josephine Esposito
SSN: 149-10-xxxx
Last Residence: 07055 Passaic, Passaic, New Jersey, United States of America
Born: 23 Oct 1901
Last Benefit: 07011 Clifton, Passaic ...
Mary's mother Josephine Esposito died in Passaic NJ , November 1980
but I cannot find her in any obituaries.
"Name: Josephine Esposito
SSN: 149-10-xxxx
Last Residence: 07055 Passaic, Passaic, New Jersey, United States of America
Born: 23 Oct 1901
Last Benefit: 07011 Clifton, Passaic ...
- 14 Apr 2012, 19:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Female ancestor
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1819
Re: Female ancestor
Hi Tessa,
thank you for help me out. I got all these information already. Mary was born around 1939, possibly she can be still alive but since that here in the USA after you are married you do not keep your last name how can I look for her today?
thank you again
Roberta
thank you for help me out. I got all these information already. Mary was born around 1939, possibly she can be still alive but since that here in the USA after you are married you do not keep your last name how can I look for her today?
thank you again
Roberta
- 14 Apr 2012, 01:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Female ancestor
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1819
Re: Female ancestor
Hi Marty,
thank you for the quick reply. I found her when she was 25 years old (1956 city directories) in 49 Van Winkle ave , Passaic Nj. She used to live with her parents Josephine and Samuel Esposito.
Roberta
thank you for the quick reply. I found her when she was 25 years old (1956 city directories) in 49 Van Winkle ave , Passaic Nj. She used to live with her parents Josephine and Samuel Esposito.
Roberta
- 14 Apr 2012, 01:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Female ancestor
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1819
Female ancestor
Hello!!
how can I fing a female ancestor born in the 1939 in Passaic, nj if I only know the maiden name?
Her name was Mary Esposito.
thank you for your help.
Roberta
how can I fing a female ancestor born in the 1939 in Passaic, nj if I only know the maiden name?
Her name was Mary Esposito.
thank you for your help.
Roberta
- 29 Jul 2008, 17:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Find ancestor whitout SSN
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5943
Re: Find ancestor whitout SSN
Hi Misbris,
thank you for all your help.
I need to find a website where I can find records online.
Roberta
- 26 Jul 2008, 22:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Find ancestor whitout SSN
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5943
Re: Find ancestor whitout SSN
The city is Passaic,NJ and the date of death are around 1940 - 1960 and 1906-1920
Thanks
Roberta
Thanks
Roberta
- 26 Jul 2008, 22:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Find ancestor whitout SSN
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5943
Re: Find ancestor whitout SSN
like death records.
- 26 Jul 2008, 21:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Find ancestor whitout SSN
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5943
Find ancestor whitout SSN
Hi.
Anybody knows how to find records for ancestor who do not have SS?
Thanks
Roberta
Anybody knows how to find records for ancestor who do not have SS?
Thanks
Roberta
- 25 Jul 2008, 00:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I need your help!!!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 11058
Re: I need your help!!!
Sorry for my english!!!!
- 24 Jul 2008, 21:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I need your help!!!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 11058
Re: I need your help!!!
Sometime I think I do not have any lock for finding my family.
No trace of Louis Esposito, survive brother of Salvatore Esposito, and any of Marie Tarlton, survive sister.
Thanks again for all your help
Roberta
No trace of Louis Esposito, survive brother of Salvatore Esposito, and any of Marie Tarlton, survive sister.
Thanks again for all your help
Roberta
- 24 Jul 2008, 13:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I need your help!!!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 11058
Re: I need your help!!!
What you guys thinking about Marianna, is possible she was married a 15 years old? o mayby she was working in another family?
Thanks again for all your help
Roberta
Thanks again for all your help
Roberta
- 24 Jul 2008, 02:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I need your help!!!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 11058
Re: I need your help!!!
Oh my God!!!!
Thank you so much, you do not imagine how thankfull I'm !!!!!!
Realy no word!!! You guys found all this stuff so quickly. I was stuck for 4 years.
I'm italian 100%, so if you need anything like translation, or....just anything, you can contact me anytime.
Thanks Again
Roberta
Thank you so much, you do not imagine how thankfull I'm !!!!!!
Realy no word!!! You guys found all this stuff so quickly. I was stuck for 4 years.
I'm italian 100%, so if you need anything like translation, or....just anything, you can contact me anytime.
Thanks Again
Roberta
- 23 Jul 2008, 00:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I need your help!!!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 11058
I need your help!!!
Hi, I' m try to find my ancestors here in the USA. I'm moved from Italy 4 years ago, and a was thinking from here my research was too easy, but do not was true.
The names are:
Cacciatore Salvatore b. 1874 (father)
Lomanto Giuseppina (Josephine) b. 1879 (mother)
Cacciatore Giuseppina (Josephine) b ...
The names are:
Cacciatore Salvatore b. 1874 (father)
Lomanto Giuseppina (Josephine) b. 1879 (mother)
Cacciatore Giuseppina (Josephine) b ...
- 18 Jul 2008, 18:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Records
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7245
Re: Birth Records
you need to go in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints for your research, and you will see the pictures of the original birth certificate.
I can help you whit translations.
Roberta
I can help you whit translations.
Roberta