Search found 87 matches

by Felitti-Trimarco
19 Sep 2008, 02:55
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Carlo Felitti - Vietri di Potenza
Replies: 22
Views: 23173

Re: Carlo Felitti - Vietri di Potenza

Thanks Peter! This is great information. I will check on this and get back to you all.

Thanks so much!

- KCW
by Felitti-Trimarco
18 Sep 2008, 23:31

To which message in particular were you referring to Domenic? I admit that I don't follow your point.
by Felitti-Trimarco
18 Sep 2008, 16:22
Topic: East Harlem - 114th St. & 1st Avenue
Replies: 23
Views: 62254

Re: East Harlem - 114th St. & 1st Avenue

Thanks for the info. I've ordered several tax photos from the NY Department of records. Regretably, the archives do not have a photo of the building in question. I have had some considerable luck searching the NYPL however, finding several excellent photos of the neighborhood during the feast of Mt....
by Felitti-Trimarco
18 Sep 2008, 12:56
Topic: East Harlem - 114th St. & 1st Avenue
Replies: 23
Views: 62254

East Harlem - 114th St. & 1st Avenue

Hello again, I'm looking for anyone out there who may have had Italian immigrant relatives or ancestors living in East Harlem from 1880 - 1950 (to present even). I had family living at the corner of E 114th and 1st Avenue. My great great grandfather was Pasquale Felitti. He was a physician and pharm...
by Felitti-Trimarco
18 Sep 2008, 12:49
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Help me to search my grandfather's photo
Replies: 14
Views: 11219

Re: Help me to search my grandfather's photo

Did you try searching the passport archive on ancestry.com? If he travelled back and forth you might be able to find a passport with a photo. I know I found two passports for relatives traveling to Italy in the 1920's, both of which have photos. I'll look for you when I get home from work later toda...
by Felitti-Trimarco
18 Sep 2008, 12:42

Thanks for the information! I didn't know such documents were available. Does anyone know how I might go about seeing is this bakery is still around or what happened to it? I believe is was:

"The Ferrigno panificio"
"S.P. a Corte, 31 in Salerno"

Thanks!

KCW
by Felitti-Trimarco
18 Sep 2008, 12:40
Topic: My Trimarco Relatives - is anyone out there?
Replies: 18
Views: 16535

Re: My Trimarco Relatives - is anyone out there?

Hi Laura, You're fantastic! This is information I've been seeking for quite some time. I also found two passports for my ggggrandather Domenico Trimarco. The first one lists November of 1878 as the arrival while the second one lists October of 1879 as the arrival. This adds more confirmation that he...
by Felitti-Trimarco
18 Sep 2008, 01:35

Thanks for the reply! This sounds interesting. I don't know much about this however. Can you tell me more about what this means exactly and how one goes about doing so?

THANKS!

- Conor
by Felitti-Trimarco
18 Sep 2008, 00:14

Carlo Felitti - Vietri di Potenza

Hello again! I'm new to the site, but I'm absolutely loving all of the great advice I've been getting! I've been doing Italian genealogy for a fews years but am learning that I'm still pretty green when it comes to knowing even the basics. I thought I might try posting another issues and seeing what...
by Felitti-Trimarco
17 Sep 2008, 23:35

Hello again! I finally had a chance to go through all of the messages from my post yesterday. First and foremost, thank you for all of the good information! I had seen the passports before, which are excellent sources of information. They were a good reminder that a wealth of data comes from them. L...
by Felitti-Trimarco
17 Sep 2008, 18:14

Wow! You guys are amazing. Thanks for the information. I haven't been able to properly comb through it since I'm still at work, but from what I've read it looks very promising. So are there any genealogy sites in Italy that are the equivalent to ancestry.com or footnote.com? I'm dying to solve this ...
by Felitti-Trimarco
17 Sep 2008, 00:44

My Trimarco Relatives - is anyone out there?

Hello, I'm new to the site. In fact, this is my first message! I've been researching my Italian roots for a few years now. I've gained a lot of experience in genealogy research and had some tremendous success in piecing together my ancestors history. There is one particular area where I have hit a s...