i am a studious of family palma and de palma
i give you the informatio that interest you
write me a mail
f.muggeo@alice.it
Search found 12 matches
- 15 Sep 2008, 23:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: PALMA is italian right?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 15135
- 15 Sep 2008, 23:52
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Triggiano, Terlizzi, Campobasso, Bari,Capurso family names
- Replies: 7
- Views: 12341
Re: Triggiano, Terlizzi, Campobasso, Bari,Capurso family nam
i am a genealogical resercher in puglia near bari
i give you the informatio that interest you
write me a mail
f.muggeo@alice.it
i give you the informatio that interest you
write me a mail
f.muggeo@alice.it
- 15 Sep 2008, 23:46
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Famiglia Rinella proveniente da Canosa di Puglia (BA)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7888
Re: Famiglia Rinella proveniente da Canosa di Puglia (BA)
sono un ricercatore genelogista serio di corato in prov. di bari
posso effettuare le ricerche dei rinella in canosa per vostro conto
fatemi una mail
f.muggeo@alice.it
posso effettuare le ricerche dei rinella in canosa per vostro conto
fatemi una mail
f.muggeo@alice.it
- 15 Sep 2008, 23:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tracking down famiglia Gravina
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5004
Re: Tracking down famiglia Gravina
i am a genealogicalreserher in puglia near gravina
i give you the informatio that interest you
write me
f.muggeo@alice.it
i give you the informatio that interest you
write me
f.muggeo@alice.it
- 15 Sep 2008, 23:38
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Madonna del Grazie, Corato- surname Ferrara
- Replies: 3
- Views: 8686
Re: Madonna del Grazie, Corato- surname Ferrara
i am a genealogical resercher in corato italy
i can give you the information that interest you
f.muggeo@alice.it
i can give you the information that interest you
f.muggeo@alice.it
- 15 Sep 2008, 23:35
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Corato - history, culture, web sites in English
- Replies: 14
- Views: 24276
Re: Corato - history, culture, web sites in English
excuse me error in mail
exact ami l f.muggeo@alice.it
exact ami l f.muggeo@alice.it
- 15 Sep 2008, 23:34
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Corato - history, culture, web sites in English
- Replies: 14
- Views: 24276
- 15 Sep 2008, 23:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fusaro, Corato, Bari
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8883
Re: Fusaro, Corato, Bari
i am from corato puglia italy
i am a genealogical researcher
write ma your question
f.muggeo@alice.it
i am a genealogical researcher
write ma your question
f.muggeo@alice.it
- 15 Sep 2008, 23:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: family history-
- Replies: 5
- Views: 9227
- 15 Sep 2008, 23:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Corato - Atto di Nascita Records/SALVAGIONE Family
- Replies: 17
- Views: 20597
Re: Corato - Atto di Nascita Records/SALVAGIONE Family
post scriptum,
in my genealogical three
there is aa marriage with salvagione and tarricone
in my genealogical three
there is aa marriage with salvagione and tarricone
- 15 Sep 2008, 23:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Corato - Atto di Nascita Records/SALVAGIONE Family
- Replies: 17
- Views: 20597
Re: Corato - Atto di Nascita Records/SALVAGIONE Family
Mr kind are a researcher
seriously and honestly,
genealogy enthusiast
I live in Apulia in Italy
I can do for you research your ancestors
I have already 'made many genealogical trees and even research semoplici
please mail to:
f.muggeo @ alice.it
regards
seriously and honestly,
genealogy enthusiast
I live in Apulia in Italy
I can do for you research your ancestors
I have already 'made many genealogical trees and even research semoplici
please mail to:
f.muggeo @ alice.it
regards
- 15 Sep 2008, 23:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Seeking researcher/helper in Locorotondo/Alberobello area
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4897
Re: Seeking researcher/helper in Locorotondo/Alberobello are
Mr kind are a researcher
seriously and honestly,
genealogy enthusiast
I live in Apulia in Italy
I can do for you research your ancestors and photos of the cemetery in Alberobello and Gonzales,
I have already 'done many times these searches
please mail to:
f.muggeo @ alice.it
regards
seriously and honestly,
genealogy enthusiast
I live in Apulia in Italy
I can do for you research your ancestors and photos of the cemetery in Alberobello and Gonzales,
I have already 'done many times these searches
please mail to:
f.muggeo @ alice.it
regards