Search found 9 matches
- 11 Nov 2008, 21:26
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Marriage certificate translation
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11711
Re: Marriage certificate translation
I sent off a letter to Uffico dello Stato Civile, Comune di Sgurgola, Frosinone in July 2007 asking for a copy of the same certificate as well as copies of the State of the family certificate. From reading the posts, some people recommend asking for the state of the family certificate. As of ...
- 08 Nov 2008, 23:21
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Marriage certificate translation
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11711
Re: Marriage certificate translation
http://img120.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... elarw9.jpg
Attached is the link image for translation. I hope it works
Benji.
Attached is the link image for translation. I hope it works
Benji.
- 08 Nov 2008, 22:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help!! Pronti/Salvatore in NY
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9981
Re: Help!! Pronti/Salvatore in NY
Peter
I think I gave you the info incorrectly.
First Name: Adelina or Delia
Maiden Name: Salvatore
Married Name: Pronti
Does this help
I think I gave you the info incorrectly.
First Name: Adelina or Delia
Maiden Name: Salvatore
Married Name: Pronti
Does this help
- 08 Nov 2008, 22:15
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Marriage certificate translation
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11711
Re: Marriage certificate translation
Luca
Since I am a newbie I don't know how to attach a file, some have indicated that it is difficult. Could I email it to you.
Benji
Since I am a newbie I don't know how to attach a file, some have indicated that it is difficult. Could I email it to you.
Benji
- 08 Nov 2008, 21:59
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Marriage certificate translation
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11711
Marriage certificate translation
Could some translate, please
Certificato Di Matrimonio
che dal Registro degli Atti di Matrimonio dell'anno mille 8f3 N.6 P.2 risulta che nel giorno 24 del mese di eusffio mille ottocento settautefre contrassero matrimonio in sgurgola pronti Michele di Luigi e di' _______ nato a di auer 24 e Angle ...
Certificato Di Matrimonio
che dal Registro degli Atti di Matrimonio dell'anno mille 8f3 N.6 P.2 risulta che nel giorno 24 del mese di eusffio mille ottocento settautefre contrassero matrimonio in sgurgola pronti Michele di Luigi e di' _______ nato a di auer 24 e Angle ...
- 08 Nov 2008, 20:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help!! Pronti/Salvatore in NY
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9981
Re: Help!! Pronti/Salvatore in NY
I found her first name sometimes as Adelina and other times it's was Delia. Her last name before marriage was Salvatore.
- 08 Nov 2008, 20:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help!! Pronti/Salvatore in NY
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9981
Re: Help!! Pronti/Salvatore in NY
Peter
Since I found her on the 1930 Binghamton NY census, I don't think that is her in California. Thanks for your help.
Benji
Since I found her on the 1930 Binghamton NY census, I don't think that is her in California. Thanks for your help.
Benji
- 08 Nov 2008, 20:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help!! Pronti/Salvatore in NY
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9981
Re: Help!! Pronti/Salvatore in NY
Thank you, I was able to get that record. Her husband Antonio came from Sgurgola, Frosinone, but I can't be sure that she came from there, since they married after he came to the US.
- 08 Nov 2008, 20:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help!! Pronti/Salvatore in NY
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9981
Help!! Pronti/Salvatore in NY
Looking for Adelina/Delia Salvatore. Born approx 1878 in Italy. Found her in the 1910 & 1920 Elmira NY census and 1930 Binghamton NY census, but nothing after that.
Before I can send for a death certificate, I need to find a death date, at least the year in which she died.
I have exhausted ...
Before I can send for a death certificate, I need to find a death date, at least the year in which she died.
I have exhausted ...