JMFL....
You must be Eleanor's daughter or son??
(I just talked to Dad, and he said that Eleanor is in Florida!!)
I think just the two of them are left now...
Terri
Search found 2 matches
- 23 Dec 2008, 02:57
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Where can I see a ship manifest?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 15718
- 23 Dec 2008, 02:04
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: JMFL......please contact me!! I'm Thomas Rocchi's
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3909
JMFL......please contact me!! I'm Thomas Rocchi's
Hi JMFL !!
I was doing a little research on my Dad who's 93, and he is Thomas Rocchi!!
I'm his daughter Teresa Rocchi (now 'Keith')
I was so shocked to see what information you'd gotten regarding all of the information on his mother and father, Anna and John!!
It was so bittersweet to know that ...
I was doing a little research on my Dad who's 93, and he is Thomas Rocchi!!
I'm his daughter Teresa Rocchi (now 'Keith')
I was so shocked to see what information you'd gotten regarding all of the information on his mother and father, Anna and John!!
It was so bittersweet to know that ...