Hello everyone,
Seeking relatives in Chicago who Demaria from Naples (Acerra) Italy
Family: Demaria Joseph and Maddalena Aquisgrana
For further information:maxdm@hotmail.it
Thanks
Search found 14 matches
- 11 Dec 2009, 08:11
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Seeking Relatives
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2504
- 30 Sep 2009, 18:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: relatives to Chicago
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5588
Re: relatives to Chicago
I'm sure there are my relatives in Chicago in particular descendants of Joseph De Maria - Aquisgrana Maddalena and Acerra Napoli
Gennaro De Maria's descendants and have found them in Ohio
but there are other brothers and sisters who resided in Chicago
Gennaro De Maria's descendants and have found them in Ohio
but there are other brothers and sisters who resided in Chicago
- 30 Sep 2009, 15:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: relatives to Chicago
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5588
Re: relatives to Chicago
Thanks for reply. What I know 'and' that Gennaro De Maria was a guest or even reside at the home of a Sicilian Vincenzo and Vincenzo La Montagna. They lived in 139 Ewing Street Chicago Illinois.Cio 'appeared in the documents of the landing of Gennaro in 1906. Many facts and things are tied together ...
- 30 Sep 2009, 11:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: relatives to Chicago
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5588
relatives to Chicago
Hello all, I ask an aid in order to search my relatives to Chicago the references of relationship are: Giovanna De Maria born 1887 - Giuseppe De Maria born 1865 - Aquisgrana Maddalena born 1865 - Gennaro Salvatore De Maria born 1890.
I leave my email you : maxdm@hotmail.it
Thanks
I leave my email you : maxdm@hotmail.it
Thanks
- 13 May 2009, 10:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family DE MARIA (Napoli) Italy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5872
Re: Family DE MARIA (Napoli) Italy
Hello, grace of your interest, we list some names of the family DE Maria of Acerra (Napoli)
Head of household
Giuseppe De Maria 1865-1922
Wife
Aquisgrana Maddalena 1865-1919
Children
Giovanna De Maria 1887-??
Gennaro Salvatore De Maria 1890-1941 emigrated to America in 1906 in Chicago and ...
Head of household
Giuseppe De Maria 1865-1922
Wife
Aquisgrana Maddalena 1865-1919
Children
Giovanna De Maria 1887-??
Gennaro Salvatore De Maria 1890-1941 emigrated to America in 1906 in Chicago and ...
- 08 May 2009, 20:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family DE MARIA (Napoli) Italy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5872
Family DE MARIA (Napoli) Italy
hello to all, try News of the Family De Maria emigrated to Chicago from Acerra (Naples) ITALY
Family Demaria
Giuseppe De Maria - Aquisgrana Maddalena
if you have information please contact me on maxdm@hotmail.it
Thank you
Family Demaria
Giuseppe De Maria - Aquisgrana Maddalena
if you have information please contact me on maxdm@hotmail.it
Thank you
- 04 May 2009, 09:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Parenti De Maria emigrati in Chicago
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2772
Parenti De Maria emigrati in Chicago
Ciao a tutti, cerco i discendenti della famiglia De Maria nativo Acerra (Napoli) Italia emigrati a Chicago
I riferimenti della famiglia De Maria di Acerra
Giuseppe De Maria 1865-1922
Aquisgrana Maddalena 1865-1919
Giovanna De Maria 1887
Gennaro Salvatore De Maria 1890-1941
Carmela De Maria 1894 ...
I riferimenti della famiglia De Maria di Acerra
Giuseppe De Maria 1865-1922
Aquisgrana Maddalena 1865-1919
Giovanna De Maria 1887
Gennaro Salvatore De Maria 1890-1941
Carmela De Maria 1894 ...
- 27 Apr 2009, 22:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Seeking the Piciott'di Acerra (Napoli)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3336
Seeking the Piciott'di Acerra (Napoli)
Ciao a tutti, cerco famiglie emigrate in America (Cicago) da Acerra (Napoli) detti (I Piciott') De Maria
Hello everyone, I try emigrant families in America (Chicago) from Acerra (Naples) such (I Piciott ') De Maria
sorry my English
Hello everyone, I try emigrant families in America (Chicago) from Acerra (Naples) such (I Piciott ') De Maria
sorry my English
- 20 Apr 2009, 07:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Seeking descendants of De Maria Giovanna born in 1887
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3144
Seeking descendants of De Maria Giovanna born in 1887
Hello everyone, I try descendants DE MARIA GIOVANNA born Acerra Napoli in 1887 by Giuseppe De Maria Maddalena and Aquisgrana Maddalena
Probably migrated to America maxdm@hotmail.it
sorry my English
Probably migrated to America maxdm@hotmail.it
sorry my English
- 02 Apr 2009, 14:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family De Maria/Siciliano/La Montagna
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4242
Family De Maria/Siciliano/La Montagna
Hello to all
seek information about Gennaro Salvatore De Maria emigrated to America in 1906 from Italy with Vincenzo Siciliano and Vincenzo La Montagna all Acerra Napoli
Gennaro Salvatore De Maria is the uncle of my father
contact me if you have information on maxdm@hotmail.it
Max
sorry my English
seek information about Gennaro Salvatore De Maria emigrated to America in 1906 from Italy with Vincenzo Siciliano and Vincenzo La Montagna all Acerra Napoli
Gennaro Salvatore De Maria is the uncle of my father
contact me if you have information on maxdm@hotmail.it
Max
sorry my English
- 27 Jan 2009, 14:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: seek news of the family de Maria Gennaro
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3225
seek news of the family de Maria Gennaro
Kindly let me know information about the family de Maria
native Acerra
Gennaro Salvatore de Maria born 1890 ad Acerra (Napoli)
dead 1941
Parents: JOSEPH DEMARIA & MADDALENA AGNISTRANO
wife Elizabeth de Maria dead 1966 (Elizabeth Caruso was the surname)
If anyone has information on contattatemi ...
native Acerra
Gennaro Salvatore de Maria born 1890 ad Acerra (Napoli)
dead 1941
Parents: JOSEPH DEMARIA & MADDALENA AGNISTRANO
wife Elizabeth de Maria dead 1966 (Elizabeth Caruso was the surname)
If anyone has information on contattatemi ...
- 24 Jan 2009, 23:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Richiesta
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6798
Re: Richiesta
Hello Peter,I called the number found on the website that you gave me (Gene De Maria) but the person who answered,said not to have relatives in Italy. My question is that perhaps not knowing the language to me I will be delivered badly. What do you recommend to do?
massimo
Ciao Peter,ho chiamato ...
massimo
Ciao Peter,ho chiamato ...
- 24 Jan 2009, 11:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Richiesta
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6798
Re: Richiesta
grazie Peter, dal sito che tu mi hai dato ho ricavato il numero di un gennaro de maria -gene de maria ora lo contatto per vedere se è la persona che cercavo ,ma il fatto è che non so se il de maria che cerco sia rimasto in ohio , ho visto che in america ci sono molti de maria.
Poi ti faccio sapere ...
Poi ti faccio sapere ...
- 23 Jan 2009, 16:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Richiesta
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6798
Richiesta
Good evening,I'm Massimo De Maria.
From many years I'm going to search noitice about a brother of my grandpa,emygrated about 1906,to Chicago.His name was De Maria Gennaro. Hi was born to Acerra (Naples) in the 04 February 1890. He was son of Giuseppe De Maria and Aquisgrana Maddalena. I know that he ...
From many years I'm going to search noitice about a brother of my grandpa,emygrated about 1906,to Chicago.His name was De Maria Gennaro. Hi was born to Acerra (Naples) in the 04 February 1890. He was son of Giuseppe De Maria and Aquisgrana Maddalena. I know that he ...