Search found 11 matches
- 04 Mar 2009, 05:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help on Italian spelling of surname Broncucia
- Replies: 13
- Views: 9044
Re: Need help on Italian spelling of surname Broncucia
Thank you all for your information and help...I really appreciate it.
- 03 Mar 2009, 02:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help on Italian spelling of surname Broncucia
- Replies: 13
- Views: 9044
Re: Need help on Italian spelling of surname Broncucia
This is the info I have so far on my family....Angelina Broncuccio(Broncucia) born 1830 Potenza, a village near Naples, came to the States around 1891. Her husband died around 1886, 5 years before she came to the States. She had 9 children, in 1935-36 only 3 were living...Anna (Broncucia) Lorenzo ...
- 02 Mar 2009, 06:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help on Italian spelling of surname Broncucia
- Replies: 13
- Views: 9044
Re: Need help on Italian spelling of surname Broncucia
Thank you...thank you! In case you all have not been told....lately....... this site/forum is the BEST and so are its people!
I can not express how very helpful you all are...it makes doing research a pleasure...just when you think you hit a brick wall there you all are with the hammers to knock it ...
I can not express how very helpful you all are...it makes doing research a pleasure...just when you think you hit a brick wall there you all are with the hammers to knock it ...
- 02 Mar 2009, 05:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help on Italian spelling of surname Broncucia
- Replies: 13
- Views: 9044
Re: Need help on Italian spelling of surname Broncucia
Thank you I will try reseaching that spelling. The only other info I have so far is that my Great Grandparents came from Potenza, Italy. His name was Joseph (Giuseppe) Broncucia born around 1865 and her name was Josephine Petrillo born around 1880 died 1961. I am planning on going to the cemetery ...
- 01 Mar 2009, 04:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help on Italian spelling of surname Broncucia
- Replies: 13
- Views: 9044
Need help on Italian spelling of surname Broncucia
Hello, I have been unable to find Broncucia in any of the Italian sites...is there a different way of spelling the name so I can research this family. I can find them in the United States but not in Italy.... On My Great Great Grandmother's headstone it is spelled Broncuccio. She was born 1830 died ...
- 24 Feb 2009, 05:47
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4811
Re: Need help
Thank you! I really appreciate your help and I'll see if I can find the first page.
Thanks
Thanks
- 22 Feb 2009, 01:58
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4811
Need help
Need some help...I have been trying to attach a document but ever time..it tells me it is too large....can I e-mail the document to someone and have them post it or translate it for me....
I would really appreciate it
Thank you
I would really appreciate it
Thank you
- 27 Jan 2009, 03:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for two sisters Paulina and Ressina Losasso
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9667
Re: Looking for two sisters Paulina and Ressina Losasso
Thanks Laura, yes I am familiar with FHL Center...I have two microfilms there now that I am looking at ... they are both from Grimaldi Italy...I'll be there again on Thursday so I will have them order the film that you have suggested....I sure hope it has the two Losasso sisters on it...how ...
- 26 Jan 2009, 02:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for two sisters Paulina and Ressina Losasso
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9667
Re: Looking for two sisters Paulina and Ressina Losasso
Thank you all for the infomation...I really appreciate it.
Elizabeth, I don't know for sure but I think Nicco was his first name, on the info I found about Vincenza's divorce. It lists her name as MRS. Vincenza Losasso......I just can't help but wonder if she was a Losasso who also married a ...
Elizabeth, I don't know for sure but I think Nicco was his first name, on the info I found about Vincenza's divorce. It lists her name as MRS. Vincenza Losasso......I just can't help but wonder if she was a Losasso who also married a ...
- 25 Jan 2009, 06:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for two sisters Paulina and Ressina Losasso
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9667
Re: Looking for two sisters Paulina and Ressina Losasso
Thank you Elizabeth for replying
Vincenza was my great grandmother....she married my Great Grandfather in 1890. I have all the census info on her and my Great Grandfather and their children together....I am trying to find out what happened from when she came to the States in 1886 till 1890. I have ...
Vincenza was my great grandmother....she married my Great Grandfather in 1890. I have all the census info on her and my Great Grandfather and their children together....I am trying to find out what happened from when she came to the States in 1886 till 1890. I have ...
- 25 Jan 2009, 04:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for two sisters Paulina and Ressina Losasso
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9667
Looking for two sisters Paulina and Ressina Losasso
Hello, I am looking for two sisters they arrived in the United States on July 16, 1886 with their mother (I have found info on the mother) but have been unable to find any thing on them...now it may be possible they went back to Italy with their father -- don't know...their names were Paulina born ...