Search found 2 matches
- 20 May 2009, 21:54
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: I can't understand some parts...
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4220
Re: I can't understand some parts...
Grazie Mille, Luca!
- 20 May 2009, 20:26
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: I can't understand some parts...
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4220
I can't understand some parts...
Ciao, ragazzi!
Well, I'm trying to transcript my greatgrandfather's "atto di nascita" and i just can't understand some parts... :(
Here is the document: http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/2644/attodinascita.jpg
And here is what i have so far:
L’anno milleottocentottanta tre, addi sei di ...
Well, I'm trying to transcript my greatgrandfather's "atto di nascita" and i just can't understand some parts... :(
Here is the document: http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/2644/attodinascita.jpg
And here is what i have so far:
L’anno milleottocentottanta tre, addi sei di ...