Search found 2 matches

by Gerald41
11 Feb 2009, 11:34
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Latin Text script
Replies: 4
Views: 5173

Re: Latin Text script

In this Latin script, I am looking for a specific location that these German families emigrated to the new village in Hungary called Ujvencsello. The date was 1785 and they were brought in as serfs from the landowner Samuel Dessewffy who is mentioned in line 2. The location would be an area such as ...
by Gerald41
11 Feb 2009, 10:34
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Latin Text script
Replies: 4
Views: 5173

Latin Text script

I am trying to find someone who can read an old 1828 Hungarian census record in Latin script. I am looking for the name of a town or area in Germany that these few families emigrated in 1785. Actually only the first 4 or 5 lines is all that is need. Contact me and I will send the Latin script ...