Search found 9 matches

by AndrewK
29 Oct 2009, 23:58
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Re: Welcome to ItalianGenealogy.com! Looking for Terzano
Replies: 13
Views: 17597

Re: Re: Welcome to ItalianGenealogy.com! Looking for Terzano

John, You have been tremendous help. I'll keep you on the invite list for the reunion. If the full blown event cannot be had for any reason, a smaller gathering of the Terzano family will be arranged in New Jersey. You can talk old Hudson County times with them at the least and leave with a full bel...
by AndrewK
28 Oct 2009, 19:47

John, this information is invalueable! My relations are truly amazed at !) the wealth of information you have provided and 2) that you even helpedout in the first place! The reunion plans are coming along, if possible, we would be honored to have you enjoy your time with us that day. I'll let you kn...
by AndrewK
28 May 2009, 15:46
Topic: Sorrentino da Poggio Marino
Replies: 20
Views: 20551

Re: Sorrentino da Poggio Marino

My grandmother's maiden name is Sorrentino. She also had a brother Santo. He drowned in a lake accident when they were teenagers. She did not grow up in Buffalo as far as I can tell. They lived in West New York, NJ and she had three other brothers: Louis, Joseph and Neil. They traced there family to...
by AndrewK
10 Mar 2009, 20:42
Topic: Italian Americans in Connecticut, 1942
Replies: 36
Views: 35416

Re: Italian Americans in Connecticut, 1942

Wonderful of you to do this. I'm going to have a reunion in Brooklyn and I believe there are Terzano's in Conn. but I can't be sure. I don't know if they went there originally or found their way more recently. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
by AndrewK
19 Feb 2009, 23:20

Re: Welcome to ItalianGenealogy.com! Looking for Terzano

If you were able to do that, I would truly be grateful. I'm trying to organize one last Terzano reunion, 1st since the 60's, in Brooklyn. That is the main purpose for all of my inquiries. As for Bartolomeo, I had found the information on his marriage(s) but had no idea of his cutlery skills and acco...
by AndrewK
19 Feb 2009, 21:47

Truly incredible. How do do it? Is it possible you have any birth or death years for any of these people? It's actually my GGF Vittorio's sister Francesca(b. 1871 CB), not my grandfather's. He had no sisters. The Gabriele's are still in connection with various Terzanos and cousins thereof.
by AndrewK
19 Feb 2009, 19:10

Thank you! GRAZIE!!!! Vincenzo & Maria Carmella had a son, not called Vincenzo, but rather Vittorio. Vittorio(b.1887) also married a Carmella, last name Coscia. Vittorio & Carmella had a son Spartaco Vincenzo Terzano(1914-1996). Spartaco, or Terry as he was known, was my Mother's father! My ...
by AndrewK
19 Feb 2009, 14:17

Re: Re: Looking for Terzano

Thank you for your response, John. I believe Vincenzo was married to a Carmela DeSantis of at the very least Campobasso, if not Rotello. Some confusion has arisen however due to one of his sons, also named Vincenzo, marrying a Carmela. The elder Vincenzo is my dead end. I need his father to make the...
by AndrewK
18 Feb 2009, 19:08

Re: Welcome to ItalianGenealogy.com! Looking for Terzano

Thank you for welcoming me! I have been researching my family: Terzano of Rotello, Campobasso, Molise for a while now. I have however hit a dead end after two male births in 1805 in Rotello. I unfortunately cannot find another Terzano until the mid 1800's, and that is in Genova! Did they migrate Nor...