Hi Marlene
When I was a kid living in Valleyfield , there was Areno's Florist and Fruit store , right next to the A&P which at the time was a grocery store. The owner was Joe Areno Sr. He was married to and I can't recall exactly her name but , I used to call her Tia Marina. They had a son who was ...
Search found 2 matches
- 15 Mar 2009, 03:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trabia Surnames: ARENA, DiVITTORIO, LaROSA, CANCILLA, etc.
- Replies: 10
- Views: 16500
- 22 Feb 2009, 03:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trabia Surnames: ARENA, DiVITTORIO, LaROSA, CANCILLA, etc.
- Replies: 10
- Views: 16500
Re: Trabia Surnames: ARENA, DiVITTORIO, LaROSA, CANCILLA, e
Hi there.
My name is Salvatore Di Vittorio. I was born and raised in Valleyfield Quebec Canada. My father is Ignazio Di Vittorio. He was born and raised in Trabia Sicily. He was born in 1932. My grandfathers name is Salvatore Di Vittorio. My grandfather was probably born around 1895 in Trabia ...
My name is Salvatore Di Vittorio. I was born and raised in Valleyfield Quebec Canada. My father is Ignazio Di Vittorio. He was born and raised in Trabia Sicily. He was born in 1932. My grandfathers name is Salvatore Di Vittorio. My grandfather was probably born around 1895 in Trabia ...