Search found 3 matches
- 13 Apr 2009, 19:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gardini"s from Cesena search
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3910
Re: Gardini"s from Cesena search
Thanks for the comeback i have always wanted to know if i had any relatives that are in Italy . They change the players but the music is always that
- 13 Apr 2009, 19:43
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation needed?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2851
Re: Translation needed?
drinks I know kind as to translate this? Its from burdens sort of military document. Thank you!
Voluntary airman arms aeronautics on the center raises and recruitment of the I air Palermo Z. TO. T. in qualita of to the of age in the electromechanical category on board based on the lauds of the ...
Voluntary airman arms aeronautics on the center raises and recruitment of the I air Palermo Z. TO. T. in qualita of to the of age in the electromechanical category on board based on the lauds of the ...
- 13 Apr 2009, 19:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gardini"s from Cesena search
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3910
Gardini"s from Cesena search
Looking for, in 1907 grandfather Silivo Gardini His Brother Itala Gardini and daughter Marie Gardini born in 1906 left for America to be with there Brother Giovanni Gardini . Also Silivo"s wife Clarisa( Bracci )Gardini was with them I know from Facebook that there are 100"s of Gardin "s that live in ...