Thanks for the links, however, I can't read or write Italian and I didn't see a link for an English version
Appreciate your time
Search found 5 matches
- 13 Feb 2010, 18:25
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Please Help Translate A Reply From Italy
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4874
- 02 Feb 2010, 23:50
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Please Help Translate A Reply From Italy
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4874
Please Help Translate A Reply From Italy
Last August I wrote to the Comune Di Montefalcone Di Val Fortore, seeking information on my grandparents, I finally got a letter today but I am unable to read Italian and have nobody to translate for me. I was so excited to get a reply but I feel it's not good news. I have been trying for over 1 yr ...
- 20 Apr 2009, 19:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Montefalcone Italy
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7024
Re: Montefalcone Italy
Thanks again,
I found 3 telephone numbers for D'Alessio in Montefalcone Di Val Fortore.
I think this will be my starting point.
I found 3 telephone numbers for D'Alessio in Montefalcone Di Val Fortore.
I think this will be my starting point.
- 20 Apr 2009, 18:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Montefalcone Italy
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7024
Re: Montefalcone Italy
Thanks Peter,
The town is: Montefalcone di Val Fortore, and I do remember something about Beneveto. I think I did go to the site you mentioned and it was all in Italian which I can't read or speak. I'll try your suggestions.
The town is: Montefalcone di Val Fortore, and I do remember something about Beneveto. I think I did go to the site you mentioned and it was all in Italian which I can't read or speak. I'll try your suggestions.
- 20 Apr 2009, 13:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Montefalcone Italy
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7024
Montefalcone Italy
I am looking for ancestors from Montefalcone Italy.
Maria D'Alessio came to the US in 1911 with her nephew Carlo Formato.
Carlo's father was Giuseppe or Joseph Formato and was a tailor at Silverstone & Co. on Market St in Chicago. (about 1934)
We did have relatives in New York, Gregory and Teresa ...
Maria D'Alessio came to the US in 1911 with her nephew Carlo Formato.
Carlo's father was Giuseppe or Joseph Formato and was a tailor at Silverstone & Co. on Market St in Chicago. (about 1934)
We did have relatives in New York, Gregory and Teresa ...