Search found 7 matches
- 27 May 2009, 17:27
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italians of Pueblo, Colorado
- Replies: 25
- Views: 28800
Re: Italians of Pueblo, Colorado
My visit with Grandma went great. We went through all the old pictures, She has several of her Mother who is the one that came over from Italy. None of her Father. She does remember the resturant/club. Said she and her sister used to go there. Doesn't recall any of the names though or she isn't ...
- 06 May 2009, 19:06
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italians of Pueblo, Colorado
- Replies: 25
- Views: 28800
Re: Italians of Pueblo, Colorado
I am off to visit my Grandmother (Argentine Del-Fraino, Bastain, Waites) for the weekend. She is 94 years and still living in Pueblo. I'm also going to print off this page to re-fresh my memory of the names to see if she remembers any stories I can share. Wish me luck! 
- 22 Apr 2009, 12:52
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italians of Pueblo, Colorado
- Replies: 25
- Views: 28800
Re: Italians of Pueblo, Colorado
Paul - Ellis Island shows a Francesco Palmo Vence arriving 13 Mar 1903 on the Weimar from Naples, age 18, last residence Trenta.
Iris2r - Do you know who the parents/grandparents of Frank Del Fraino or Angelina Tavarozzi were?
Thanks,
Beth
Beth
I started a new thread on this. I do know ...
Iris2r - Do you know who the parents/grandparents of Frank Del Fraino or Angelina Tavarozzi were?
Thanks,
Beth
Beth
I started a new thread on this. I do know ...
- 22 Apr 2009, 06:26
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: More Italians in Pueblo, CO
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3213
More Italians in Pueblo, CO
Ggrandmother – Angiolina Tavarozzi b.1893 to Pasquala Santerelli and Luciano Tavorazzi in Agnone, Italy. I do have some information on her (thanks to a 3rd cousin twice removed) Her G-father and my Ggrandmother were siblings.
Ellis Island manifest shows her name as being spelt – Angiola ...
Ellis Island manifest shows her name as being spelt – Angiola ...
- 22 Apr 2009, 04:25
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italians of Pueblo, Colorado
- Replies: 25
- Views: 28800
Re: Italians of Pueblo, Colorado
For one thing, he was the original owner of the famed Silver Moon Restaurant and Nightclub back in the 1930s. The Silver Moon was known the world over. All Puebloans back in the day remember "Cheech" Vence, but I don't know anything about him.
I'd be very interested in reading it after your ...
I'd be very interested in reading it after your ...
- 21 Apr 2009, 23:01
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italians of Pueblo, Colorado
- Replies: 25
- Views: 28800
Re: Italians of Pueblo, Colorado
Just curious what was he legendary for?
- 21 Apr 2009, 15:34
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italians of Pueblo, Colorado
- Replies: 25
- Views: 28800
Re: Italians of Pueblo, Colorado
Never heard of the name you mentioned. I even asked my Mom, but it didn't sound familiar.
Have you come across a Frank (Francisco) Del Fraino? Father to James Judith and Argentine. Married to Angelina Tavarozzi.
Have you come across a Frank (Francisco) Del Fraino? Father to James Judith and Argentine. Married to Angelina Tavarozzi.