Search found 3 matches

by Twiggie
01 May 2009, 21:58
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help Translating Record
Replies: 1
Views: 3587

Help Translating Record

Could someone help translate this Civile Registri. The information that I have is his name is Giovanni Pirraglia, born 21 May 1868 in Gallo Matese, Caserta. His father is Fillipio Pirraglia. His mother is Maria delli Carpini. Is this his birth record?

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu3/Lesa5 ...
by Twiggie
01 May 2009, 15:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: surname
Replies: 7
Views: 9624

Re: surname

Thanks for everyones help! The family is from Gallo Matese, Caserta, Campania. On the records it is spelled delli. Thanks for the replys and all the help. I'm sure I will be asking more questions. It is great to have this website to help me figure this all out.
by Twiggie
30 Apr 2009, 20:01
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: surname
Replies: 7
Views: 9624

surname

Maria delli Carpini, is delli a part of the surname? Where does it come from?

Thanks,
Twiggie