Hi Anthony
Hey Anthony
You can contact me at 'na_primus_pilus@hotmail.com', Shoot me an email and we can exchange phone numbers. My Dad passed away about 10 years ago, but I remember him talking about Uncle Louie, my Grandmother Luisa's brother. I never met your grandfather, but grew up with a lot ...
Search found 2 matches
- 11 Jun 2011, 17:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ascoli' Family from Siano, Salerno Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3770
- 03 May 2009, 20:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ascoli' Family from Siano, Salerno Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3770
Ascoli' Family from Siano, Salerno Italy
I am trying to determine how long my family "Ascoli Family " has lived in Siano, Salerno Italy. My grandfather ' Carmino Ascoli ' immigrated to the US in the early 1900s. I belive his father's name was Jacimo. My grandmother's maiden name was Louise Pesce, also from Siano, her father's name was ...