Search found 6 matches

by clsev
09 May 2009, 22:21
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: cognome italiano
Replies: 1
Views: 3672

Re: cognome italiano

Bucovelli non pare un cognome italiano, almeno attualmente. Sicuro dello spelling?
Prova con questo sito:
http://www.gens.labo.net/
basta introdurre il cognome e dice dove è distribuito attualmente.
by clsev
09 May 2009, 12:52
Topic: Corletto
Replies: 22
Views: 17420

Re: Corletto

well... good luck with your reseaches and, if you agree, let me know their result
Bye!
by clsev
08 May 2009, 16:35

I believe that the only possibilities is to go throut the parish registers or the registers of births and so on of the municipality. The region Veneto became part of the Kingdom of Italy on 1866 so they should have all the data of the priod of your interest. I cannot do it myself because I live in M...
by clsev
07 May 2009, 21:03

Yes I would find it interesting to go to your site and also please a translation in English. I don't speak, or know any Italian!! Shamelss. And, yes I knew that there were a couple of placenames in Italy with 'Corletto'. I found this on the internet. Here is the translation of the few lines concern...
by clsev
07 May 2009, 13:24

Thanks for your info. Is Corletto an Italian name? Some of the family say that they heard that the name was originally Corlett (French) and that at some time ancestors moved to Italy and added the 'o'. Personally I don't think so, but maybe I'm wrong. I have never heard from my relatives that the f...
by clsev
06 May 2009, 15:48

If it can help the family Corletto lived in Castelfranco Veneto also if some branches moved around.
My gandmother, Licinia Corletto, was born in Padova, but her ancestors came from Castelfranco.