Search found 2 matches
- 11 May 2009, 09:26
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: poetry translation
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3524
Re: poetry translation
Thank you very much!
- 11 May 2009, 01:56
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: poetry translation
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3524
poetry translation
Hi!
I found these written in the back of an old album and I'm wondering if someone could help me with translating them. Thanks so much!
Forse non capisco
la roba che questa voce
mi sta dicendo.
Magari le parole non
mi sembrono possibile
della voce che mi ha muovata
di coprire la faccia,
imbarazza ...
I found these written in the back of an old album and I'm wondering if someone could help me with translating them. Thanks so much!
Forse non capisco
la roba che questa voce
mi sta dicendo.
Magari le parole non
mi sembrono possibile
della voce che mi ha muovata
di coprire la faccia,
imbarazza ...