Search found 14 matches

by xoxlisalisaxox
23 Oct 2010, 00:19
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help with handwriting in old document
Replies: 6
Views: 2476

Re: Help with handwriting in old document

sorry that the image did not show up. Arival date of the ship was Jan 31 1907, name of the ship is Konigin Luise. She is listed on Line 23. Hope this info will help finding the passenger list so someone can help me!
by xoxlisalisaxox
20 Oct 2010, 02:24
Topic: Help with handwriting in old document
Replies: 6
Views: 2476

Help with handwriting in old document

I think I have found my Great Great Grandmother's Passenger List, however, I'm having problems reading alot of the columns. CAn someone help me. It is on Line 23, her name is Filomena Napolitano. Thanks a bunch!!!!
by xoxlisalisaxox
24 Jun 2009, 03:23
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Naturalization Record
Replies: 1
Views: 2908

Naturalization Record

I'm Looking for my great great great Grandfather, Alfonso Passariello's Naturalization records. I'm not sure if they are even available online. He was born on Sept 7, 1894 in San Felice, Italy and came over to the US in 1911. He married Theresa Napolitano and settled in New Haven, CT per the 1920 Ce...
by xoxlisalisaxox
06 Jun 2009, 01:47
Topic: Aniello Napolitano
Replies: 2
Views: 4269

Re: Aniello Napolitano

Hi Valerie!

Yes, that is the correct manifest.

Lisa
by xoxlisalisaxox
05 Jun 2009, 21:20
Topic: Aniello Napolitano
Replies: 2
Views: 4269

Aniello Napolitano

I found out that my great great great grandfather was Aniello Napolitano that was born in about 1850 around Naples. He married Teresa Marie Genovese who came to the US on Oct 18, 1902 and it states that she was going to meet her husband Aniello Napolitano, which means he had come over to the US prio...
by xoxlisalisaxox
04 Jun 2009, 15:44
Topic: Italian Name: Napolitano
Replies: 13
Views: 10768

Re: Italian Name: Napolitano

Is it the same protocol to obtain Birth Certificates from Italy, would you send the request to commune in which they were born???
by xoxlisalisaxox
02 Jun 2009, 15:18
Topic: Passariello Passenger List Help!
Replies: 5
Views: 5496

Re: Passariello Passenger List Help!

What does it mean when a passenger has naturalization notations in the occupation column???
by xoxlisalisaxox
02 Jun 2009, 03:37

Re: Passariello Passenger List Help!

Thanks for the info! It helped in understanding the passenger list, unfortunately, I read it wrong and thought that Carmina was Alfonso's mother. Didn't realize that she was his sister. My Great Great Grandfather is Alfonso! Is anyone able to read who is he going to join in the US??
by xoxlisalisaxox
02 Jun 2009, 02:55

Passariello Passenger List Help!

I think I have found the Passenger list for my Great Great Grandmother, Carmina Passariello along with my Great Grandfather and three of his siblings, unfortunately, I can't figure out the handwriting on alot of the columns. If anyone can help! Especially the Column that states who she knows in the ...
by xoxlisalisaxox
01 Jun 2009, 19:40
Topic: Handwriting Help needed!!!!
Replies: 7
Views: 6587

Re: Handwriting Help needed!!!!

My Grandfather is actually Felice which is listed right below Pasquale, but the name of the city they were from was listed on Pasquale's line. They maybe brother, seems that they were traveling together! I checked the Census' from 1910 through 1930 which I have, but unfortunately it only states that...
by xoxlisalisaxox
01 Jun 2009, 03:58

Hi Taxi- I would definately be interested in sharing information especially if there is some relation with the Napolitano's that we are getting info on. I am going to be sending the letter to Avello to see if I can get information. The problem that I'm having is I'm not sure when my relatives were m...
by xoxlisalisaxox
31 May 2009, 17:34

Thank you soooo much for this information. It was the correct document that matched my Great Great Grandmother. I'm very grateful for the information. I will definately follow up for the Marriage Certificate! Thanks again!!!!
by xoxlisalisaxox
30 May 2009, 16:56

Italian Name: Napolitano

I'm trying to find out information about my great great grandmother Filomeno Napolitano. She was born about 1880 and died prior to 1952. (have been unable to obtain the exact date of death) and migrated to the united states/New York in 1909 per the 1910 census. I have been told that she was original...
by xoxlisalisaxox
30 May 2009, 16:26
Topic: Handwriting Help needed!!!!
Replies: 7
Views: 6587

Handwriting Help needed!!!!

I have found an old Manifest listing for my Great Grandfather and I'm unable to read the last town that he resided in before he left! Below is the link of the document. The town that I am trying to figure out in listed on line Numer 17. If anyone can figure it out, please let me know!!! Thanks!!! El...