Search found 4 matches
- 12 Jun 2009, 20:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching Surnames: LONGIOTTI and SBROCCHI
- Replies: 16
- Views: 19280
Re: Searching Surnames: LONGIOTTI and SBROCCHI
It's really funny that you mentioned that Biff. I just signed up and found two of my great uncles there. Before he died, my great uncle Frank Longiotti spent some time there looking for his ancestors. And a few minutes ago I got off the phone with my grandmother, she is so excited about the ...
- 12 Jun 2009, 18:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching Surnames: LONGIOTTI and SBROCCHI
- Replies: 16
- Views: 19280
Re: Searching Surnames: LONGIOTTI and SBROCCHI
I'm in awe..... You should teach classes on this!!!
Thank you!
Thank you!
- 12 Jun 2009, 16:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching Surnames: LONGIOTTI and SBROCCHI
- Replies: 16
- Views: 19280
Re: Searching Surnames: LONGIOTTI and SBROCCHI
Q: For reference, is this the correct 1930 census?
Same county (Crawford) as Laura's 1921 manifest find, and manifest pg 2
Thanks! Valarie
possible 1930 census
Answer: yes, valerie this is the correct census.
Thank you all so very much!! I can't tell you how much your help means to me.
Thank ...
Same county (Crawford) as Laura's 1921 manifest find, and manifest pg 2
Thanks! Valarie
possible 1930 census
Answer: yes, valerie this is the correct census.
Thank you all so very much!! I can't tell you how much your help means to me.
Thank ...
- 12 Jun 2009, 04:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching Surnames: LONGIOTTI and SBROCCHI
- Replies: 16
- Views: 19280
Searching Surnames: LONGIOTTI and SBROCCHI
Hello all,
I'm new to this site but can see that there is a wealth of information and knowledge.
I'm looking for my great grandparents origin. Both arrived at Ellis Island (as told by my grandmother) but not at the same time. I was told that my g-gfather (Alexandro Longiotti : b 1888) was in the ...
I'm new to this site but can see that there is a wealth of information and knowledge.
I'm looking for my great grandparents origin. Both arrived at Ellis Island (as told by my grandmother) but not at the same time. I was told that my g-gfather (Alexandro Longiotti : b 1888) was in the ...