Search found 35 matches
- 05 Mar 2010, 14:41
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Church and Marriage Research
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8819
Re: Church and Marriage Research
Thank you my friend
- 04 Mar 2010, 20:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lardizzone,Russonello,Russinelli,Puccinini,Vicceri,DiSilvest
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2379
Lardizzone,Russonello,Russinelli,Puccinini,Vicceri,DiSilvest
Dear Genealogy Friends,
I am researching my family from Italy. I am looking for any Italian records or surname information.
Does anybody have any information on any of these family surnames?
Castrogiovanni, Lardizzone,Russonello,Russinelli,Puccinini,Vicceri,Di Silvestro
Additional Details on ...
I am researching my family from Italy. I am looking for any Italian records or surname information.
Does anybody have any information on any of these family surnames?
Castrogiovanni, Lardizzone,Russonello,Russinelli,Puccinini,Vicceri,Di Silvestro
Additional Details on ...
- 04 Mar 2010, 18:41
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Church and Marriage Research
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8819
Re: Church and Marriage Research
Thank you Livio; i guess my next step is to write to the churches in Militello. Do you have a suggested form letter to use, or any suggestions on language to get my request for detail marriage documents understood? thanks
- 04 Mar 2010, 16:08
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Church and Marriage Research
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8819
Re: Church and Marriage Research
Hi PeterTimber;
Thanks for your feedback; i found the 7 churches address on your site mentioned. i will write to the churches; do you have a suggested form letter to use, or any suggestions on language to get my request understood? thanks
Thanks for your feedback; i found the 7 churches address on your site mentioned. i will write to the churches; do you have a suggested form letter to use, or any suggestions on language to get my request understood? thanks
- 04 Mar 2010, 15:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Church and Marriage Research
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4872
Re: Italian Church and Marriage Research
Thanks Micheles very much for this information. I tried to navigate thru the address you mentioned; and i noticed Militello, catania with available census and civil registration records available. How do i go about researching these records; as i dont see them available online. Thanks
- 04 Mar 2010, 15:18
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Church and Marriage Research
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8819
Re: Church and Marriage Research
Thanks; i emailed the document to your gmail address. Michael
- 04 Mar 2010, 15:03
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Church and Marriage Research
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8819
Re: Church and Marriage Research
The Marriage Certificate that i have does not have a main title on it. If you would reply to my email at:
michael.castrogovianni@setoyota.com
I would be happy to email you the .pdf file to show you the original document. The document has 12 boxes of information
1. ETAT
2. service de l'etat civile ...
michael.castrogovianni@setoyota.com
I would be happy to email you the .pdf file to show you the original document. The document has 12 boxes of information
1. ETAT
2. service de l'etat civile ...
- 03 Mar 2010, 22:10
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Church and Marriage Research
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8819
Church and Marriage Research
Dear Genealogy Friends;
I am kindly requesting assistance in how to research for more information on the marriage of my Great Grandparents Francesco and Giovanna from Militello, Catania, Sicily.
I obtained an official certified marriage certificate from Militello for Francesco and Giovanna. They ...
I am kindly requesting assistance in how to research for more information on the marriage of my Great Grandparents Francesco and Giovanna from Militello, Catania, Sicily.
I obtained an official certified marriage certificate from Militello for Francesco and Giovanna. They ...
- 03 Mar 2010, 22:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Church and Marriage Research
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4872
Italian Church and Marriage Research
Dear Genealogy Friends;
I am kindly requesting assistance in how to research for more information on the marriage of my Great Grandparents Francesco and Giovanna from Militello, Catania, Sicily.
I obtained an official certified marriage certificate from Militello for Francesco and Giovanna. They ...
I am kindly requesting assistance in how to research for more information on the marriage of my Great Grandparents Francesco and Giovanna from Militello, Catania, Sicily.
I obtained an official certified marriage certificate from Militello for Francesco and Giovanna. They ...
- 17 Sep 2009, 18:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help Please with translation of Italian Family Certificate
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2832
Help Please with translation of Italian Family Certificate
Hi Friends;
Please help with the Italian translation to English on these new Family Certificates/Records that I just received from Militello, Catana, Sicily. There is just a small amount of Italian writing on each of the 6 pages. Any help that you could offer in understanding these documents would ...
Please help with the Italian translation to English on these new Family Certificates/Records that I just received from Militello, Catana, Sicily. There is just a small amount of Italian writing on each of the 6 pages. Any help that you could offer in understanding these documents would ...
- 31 Aug 2009, 03:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Please assist in translation of note from Italian to English
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3678
- 31 Aug 2009, 00:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Please assist in translation of note from Italian to English
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3678
Please assist in translation of note from Italian to English
Please help in translation of below note: Thanks
www.cognomiitaliani.org
Surname origins
Castrogiovanni, decisamente siciliano, molto diffuso in tutta l'isola, ma particolarmente nell'ennese da dove è originario, dovrebbe derivare dal toponimo Castrogiovanni, l'antico nome della città di Enna
www.cognomiitaliani.org
Surname origins
Castrogiovanni, decisamente siciliano, molto diffuso in tutta l'isola, ma particolarmente nell'ennese da dove è originario, dovrebbe derivare dal toponimo Castrogiovanni, l'antico nome della città di Enna
- 31 Aug 2009, 00:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Please help with Genealogy Research
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5833
Re: Please help with Genealogy Research
Thanks for your assistance; i believe that i have already made all the emails possible to the below connectsions thru the white pages below; however; maybe i will write a letter in Italian to the entire group of "castrogovianni's". your thoughts.
www.paginebianche.it
Castrogiovanni Salvina ...
www.paginebianche.it
Castrogiovanni Salvina ...
- 30 Aug 2009, 16:59
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: New member from Sicily!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 13690
Re: New member from Sicily!
Hi Marcello;
I am researching my Great Grandfather who lived in Catania, Sicily. I is possible that you maybe able to help me getting any information that may be available about him or his family. Any help you could provide would be much appreciated: Here is what i know...
His first name is ...
I am researching my Great Grandfather who lived in Catania, Sicily. I is possible that you maybe able to help me getting any information that may be available about him or his family. Any help you could provide would be much appreciated: Here is what i know...
His first name is ...
- 29 Aug 2009, 21:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Please help with Genealogy Research
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5833
Please help with Genealogy Research
Hi Genealogy Friends;
I would like to get the names of my Great Grandfather Francesco Castrogiovanni's parents. Also, any other family information that is available. I took the great advice that I received here on Italian Genealogy.com and wrote to Militello to request a Family Certificate and ...
I would like to get the names of my Great Grandfather Francesco Castrogiovanni's parents. Also, any other family information that is available. I took the great advice that I received here on Italian Genealogy.com and wrote to Militello to request a Family Certificate and ...