Search found 42 matches

by adriana295
17 Aug 2018, 23:18
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
Replies: 61
Views: 34563

Re: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI

Hi sorry for the delayed reply!! I don’t know much about the Detroit relations that are there now. Pretty much everyone in VL is Palombo, Pacitti or Valente so research can be tricky! Only person I can’t find on anything is Filomena Palombo. Trying to get more details on where my Great Grandfather l...
by adriana295
10 Apr 2013, 18:21

Do you know where I could look to find a PA birth cert? My grandfather is born there, but I cant find him on any records OR his parents arrival to the USA. Ancestory is bringing up nothing! Crescenco Palombo born 11 Nov 1980 His parents were Nunziato Palombo and Benedetta Panetta Ellis Island pulls ...
by adriana295
10 Apr 2013, 17:45

Many of the families from Villa Latina and Atina went to England for a few years--I have found English births on both sides of my husbands family- My husbands aunts say it was because of economic problems in Italy. There was an Italian area around Liverpool and another closer to London--some went b...
by adriana295
10 Apr 2013, 17:42

ok so we share a great great grandfather :D how interesting!
by adriana295
10 Apr 2013, 13:15

Hi, seems youre my relation then!! Antonio is my grandfather. :) I have the whole family tree on ancestory.com. If you pm me I will send you an invite or look up adrianaverrecchia1 and it should appear.

The one that confuses me is the uncle that was born in Liverpool!!
by adriana295
09 Apr 2013, 18:05

Valente family My other great grandfather is a little more of a mystery. His name was Pasquale Valente and lived in Detroit with his two sons Loreto (Larry) and Luciano. I know Luciano had a Deli/Store in Newark. NI and this is where the leads vanish. Larry died recently as far as I know and the in...
by adriana295
09 Apr 2013, 18:03

In our family tree there is a PASQUALE VALENTE born Jan 18, 1876 died June 21, 1966 He was married to Loreta Rossi born March 18, 1879. they had 7 children---Antonio, Luigi, Pietro, Luciano, Felice, Mary Civita, and Loreto. If you think any of this fits your family I have birthdates for some of the...
by adriana295
09 Apr 2013, 18:01

I have lot of information on francesco Alberto Palombo, Crescenzos brother. Also have photos. Francesco was my grandfather and is buried in Villa Latina. His wife Emilia, from a very large Gargaro family , also from Villa Latina is buried in Alexandria, Scotland. Will post lots of info if anyone wo...
by adriana295
09 Apr 2013, 17:57

Also is there a way to find a Maiden Name? I am trying to find out the name of my Great Aunt. I know her maiden name was Cornacchia but we're not entirely sure what her first name was (possibly Antionetta) She had a daughter called Grazia (Grace) and her married name is Grace Desilets (married John...
by adriana295
30 Jul 2009, 14:40
Topic: Looking for Sanguinetti/Coia connection in the Georgia area
Replies: 11
Views: 7287

Re: Looking for Sanguinetti/Coia connection in the Georgia a

Thanks ,I've messaged her regarding it. Trust me to have all the "unspellable" names in my family tree!

You guys are great, apparently my great aunt talks to the lady who posted that message on the forum.
by adriana295
29 Jul 2009, 22:30

I got a reply from Mt Olivet and the very nice lady helping me cant find Crescenzos grave ... there seems to be no record.
by adriana295
27 Jul 2009, 19:31

considering it took a year for me to get a police check from FR, I wont expect it too soon! Lol thankyou
by adriana295
27 Jul 2009, 17:04

Oh you are brilliant Italysearcher. Can you tell me how I can get a copy of that and birth certificates etc? I'm not back in VL until July 2010.

I'm assuming having Villa Latina written as his place of birth is either ignorance on his arrival or lack of communication.