Search found 4 matches

by MJarvis5
25 Sep 2009, 16:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Salinitro family from Sicily
Replies: 7
Views: 6399

Re: Salinitro family from Sicily

I don't know - it sounds close. I have to check this with the family and see. I greatly appreciate so much assistance - this has been so helpful. When I get any confirmation, I will let you know. Thanks again! Melissa
by MJarvis5
25 Sep 2009, 13:25

Okay, I found out more information. Correct spelling is Salanitro. It appears Grazia came over on the "Canada" from palermo on 9/30/13 with Salvatore, Age 32. They settled in Brooklyn. I'm still piecing together the rest of the details. I thank you all for the help I've gotten so far and h...
by MJarvis5
22 Sep 2009, 17:41

Wow - so fast! Thank you for the info...I will contact my source in the family and check these things out. I am hoping for more information so I can be more specific and will provide those details as they become available to me. Thanks again and I hope to hear more! Sincerely Melissa
by MJarvis5
22 Sep 2009, 16:40

Salinitro family from Sicily

I'm a writer researching the Salinitro family who emigrated from the San Fratello area of Sicily in 1910 to Brooklyn NY. The details are difficult to get as the subjects of my novel are all either deceased or very very old. I am working with a descendant of the family and any help you could give wou...