Search found 4 matches

by Filipe_Ghirardello
16 Mar 2011, 16:33
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Do I qualify for dual citizenship? What are the rules?
Replies: 17
Views: 9938

Re: Do I qualify for dual citizenship? What are the rules?

That's it.. if you also look on the "death" document, it will also say "italian" or "brazilian naturalized". And it doesn't show in hiw Marriage certificate... it shows Italian.. I have to see the other docs.
by Filipe_Ghirardello
01 Oct 2009, 17:44

Re: Do I qualify for dual citizenship? What are the rules?

Well, thank's for the replies so far, I've also been looking on tons of websites (brazilian and non-brazilian) and crossing all the info I came up with the following understanding: I looked into the brazilian naturalization website and it seems (for them) that my GGFather has never naturalized brazi...
by Filipe_Ghirardello
30 Sep 2009, 15:38

Do I qualify for dual citizenship? What are the rules?

Hello, I´m trying to gather as much info as I can, but unfortunately it´s not easy.. My question is the most popular: "Do I qualify for dual citizenship?" My GGfather imigrated from Italy to Brazil back in 1888 or so, along with his parents and brothers. My GGfather (Bortolo Ghirardello)...
by Filipe_Ghirardello
28 Sep 2009, 18:49
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Corsi Family
Replies: 5
Views: 8114

Re: Corsi Family

Hi, I might be decendent of thie "Antonio Ghirardello" and I'm trying to find my family roots.. I couldn't read the Manifest pages.. so I can´t find anything about "Antonio Ghirardello" he might be my grand-grand-father, father of Bortolo Ghirardello. That imigrate to Brazil in ...