Search found 6 matches

by tsbonini
05 Jan 2010, 23:03
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Citizenship for father and sibilings
Replies: 8
Views: 4594

Re: Citizenship for father and sibilings

Thank you for the responses. I apologize johnnyonthespot, I did not see your reply when I first wrote my response. What I would like to do is minimize the amount of time, money and effort expended by my various family members in obtaining citizenship. I have collected all of the necessary materials,...
by tsbonini
05 Jan 2010, 22:18

Re: Citizenship for father and sibilings

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, my father would fall under a third jurisdiction, San Francisco. As you noted, perhaps having my father submit the documents I have gathered to the Consulate in San Francisco would make sense. Please correct me if I am mistaken, but if my father applies and is...
by tsbonini
05 Jan 2010, 21:41

Citizenship for father and sibilings

I am submitting my application to the Italian Consulate in Philadelphia for the acknowledgement of Italian citizenship "jure sanguinis" as a descendant of an Italian citizen, my great-grandfather. My sister would also like to apply, but she lives in New York which is another jurisdiction. ...
by tsbonini
09 Dec 2009, 21:18
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bonini / Raffaelli / Salani / Baiocchi / Paladini Families
Replies: 2
Views: 3712

Bonini / Raffaelli / Salani / Baiocchi / Paladini Families

I am interested in finding any information on the following families/family members: Bonini / Raffaelli / Salani / Baiocchi 1. Paternal G-G-G Grandfather (Giovanni Andrea Bonini) and G-G-G Grandmother (Annuziata Raffaelli). They had a son – Giuseppe Bonini (16 Dec 1846 (Lucca) – 29 June 1918 (Pe...
by tsbonini
04 Nov 2009, 04:48
Topic: Bonini / Ferrari / Gioconda / Umiliana Families
Replies: 4
Views: 5651

Re: Bonini / Ferrari / Gioconda / Umiliana Families

Dear Kathy, Thank you for your email and the information. I must admit, it has been quite difficult finding information on the Italian side of my family. Clearly we are related through David Ferrari and Paladini Gioconda. If you have any additional information on either side of our respective famili...
by tsbonini
04 Oct 2009, 21:29
Topic: Bonini / Ferrari / Gioconda / Umiliana Families
Replies: 4
Views: 5651

Bonini / Ferrari / Gioconda / Umiliana Families

I am interested in finding any information on the following families/family members: 1. Paternal Great Great Grandfather (Giuseppe Bonini) and Great Great Grandmother (Salani Umiliana); 2. Maternal Great Great Grandfather (David Ferrari) and Great Great Grandmother (Paladini Gioconda); They had five...