Search found 6 matches

by MazzaDC
02 May 2012, 19:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Di Carlo
Replies: 6
Views: 4825

Re: Di Carlo

You are indeed related to me. Stella was my aunt. She was born in Denniston in 1912. She married Carl Heidrich and your Grandfather is either Leslie or Carl. The restaurant was owned by Antonio Di Carlo as far as I am aware. He was the brother of Pietro (my grandfather). I have a vague recollection ...
by MazzaDC
27 Feb 2011, 22:09
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: grandfather
Replies: 17
Views: 7492

Re: grandfather

A bit of further information - your grandfather I knew as uncle Victor. He died in 1983 and was cremated in Glasgow. He had a sister Rosa (Rosa Elena) and a brother Johnny ( John Gaetano). I think he also had an older brother Michele, however I never knew him. Rosa's married name was Cairns and she ...
by MazzaDC
27 Feb 2011, 21:04

Sorry some mis-information in previous post. The son of Vittore took his mother's name of MacCulloch due to war.
by MazzaDC
27 Feb 2011, 20:35

If you are related to this Meo then you are a distant relative of mine. My mother is Rosa Meo. Her father was Carmine Meo - died 1948. His brother was Vittore Antonio Meo and he took his wife's name of MacCulloch due to the war. They were married in Glasgow on 22nd October 1908.
by MazzaDC
20 Oct 2009, 08:30

Re: Di Carlo

My paternal grandfather is Pietro Di Carlo. Primarily I would like to find my Italian relatives, however I would be very intersted in my American cousins.
Thanks in advance for any help.
by MazzaDC
19 Oct 2009, 22:44

Di Carlo

I have been researching my lineage and have come to a wall probably due to the bombing of Cassino in WW2. My paternal grandfather was from Cassino and his name was Pietro born c1869. He emigrated pre 1908 as he married my grandmother in Glasgow, Scotland in 1908. His father's name was Antonio and he...