My great grandmother (Amelia Pellegrinelli) was born in Bellena, Fontevivo. Her mother was Rosa Gandolfi born in Berceto; she had a brother Domenico. Rosa married Luigi Pellegrinelli. Is Lozolla near Bellena? The church in Bellena is San Lorenzo.
I would be interested in seeing your death records ...
Search found 3 matches
- 18 Nov 2013, 13:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bontempi family from N. Italy
- Replies: 18
- Views: 22932
- 26 Aug 2010, 12:56
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Belleno/Pellegrinelli
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8803
Re: Belleno/Pellegrinelli
Thank you Peter. Yes, that was the only town I could get to match that close. My family is from the Parma (Borgotaro, Belforte) area so that is probably the correct town.
How would I go about obtaining birth records?
How would I go about obtaining birth records?
- 26 Aug 2010, 12:35
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Belleno/Pellegrinelli
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8803
Belleno/Pellegrinelli
I'm trying to confirm a town name taken from Ellis Island records.
My great grandmother was born in Belleno, Italy in 1880.
I'm trying to locate the town to get birth records.
She had a brother Domenico.
Thank you
Kathy
My great grandmother was born in Belleno, Italy in 1880.
I'm trying to locate the town to get birth records.
She had a brother Domenico.
Thank you
Kathy