Search found 2 matches

by corinnekilburn
02 Jan 2010, 22:33
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Searching for info on Ambrose & Anna Galli
Replies: 5
Views: 6128

Re: Searching for info on Ambrose & Anna Galli

susanj Thank you for your quick reply. I already had that info on Giorgio Galli but I'm more interested in finding details on Ambrose & Anna Galli to further my search on my Galli ancestors in Italy. If you or anyone else has further info on them I would look forward to it
Regards
corinnekilburn
by corinnekilburn
02 Jan 2010, 05:03
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Searching for info on Ambrose & Anna Galli
Replies: 5
Views: 6128

Searching for info on Ambrose & Anna Galli

I would appreciate any information on Ambrose & Anna Galli. Ambrose was probably born early 1800's and came from Lemna? Italy. He & Anna had at least one son named John George (or possibly Giorgio) Galli born in 1826 who migrated to Australia and married Ellen Duggan in 1954