And thank you for all your help!!
Search found 10 matches
- 29 Mar 2010, 10:27
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth Record from the post below
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5164
Re: Birth Record from the post below
Haha...well yes they are...I was just trying not to be negative. 
And thank you for all your help!!
And thank you for all your help!!
- 28 Mar 2010, 19:02
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth Record from the post below
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5164
Re: Birth Record from the post below
OH!!! Ok, I get it!!! Thank you so so so much! I never would have figured that out!! Thank you so much!
- 28 Mar 2010, 18:00
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth Record from the post below
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5164
Birth Record from the post below
I want to say thank you so much for all the help below!
I am pretty sure that the parents of Maria are Gennaro Giorgi and Columba Colilli, because I already had their names from another son they had, but when I looked at this record it looks to me like after Gennaro's name is listed another name ...
I am pretty sure that the parents of Maria are Gennaro Giorgi and Columba Colilli, because I already had their names from another son they had, but when I looked at this record it looks to me like after Gennaro's name is listed another name ...
- 28 Mar 2010, 12:00
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help translating an old birth record
- Replies: 16
- Views: 8901
Re: Help translating an old birth record
Thank you for that translation! So that means he was the father, correct? So he was 70 years old?? Which is slightly confusing, because the information I have is that he was born in 1804, which would have made me about 58 years old at the time of this record, although I guess the record could just ...
- 28 Mar 2010, 11:55
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help translating an old birth record
- Replies: 16
- Views: 8901
- 28 Mar 2010, 10:48
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help translating an old birth record
- Replies: 16
- Views: 8901
Re: Help translating an old birth record
My email address is anichols@att.net
- 28 Mar 2010, 10:44
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help translating an old birth record
- Replies: 16
- Views: 8901
Re: Help translating an old birth record
I'm sorry, but it just won't let me post anymore! How frustrating!
- 28 Mar 2010, 10:38
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help translating an old birth record
- Replies: 16
- Views: 8901
Re: Help translating an old birth record
Maybe it will work if I post it in sections?
- 28 Mar 2010, 10:33
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help translating an old birth record
- Replies: 16
- Views: 8901
Re: Help translating an old birth record
The size of the image is only 147kb
- 28 Mar 2010, 10:24
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help translating an old birth record
- Replies: 16
- Views: 8901
Help translating an old birth record
Hello All,
I was trying to post an image of an old birth record that I was hoping to get help with but it keeps saying that the image size is too large. I've reduced it to a pinprick size but it still says that. It's a jpeg so I'm not sure what the problem is! Is there someone that can tell me if ...
I was trying to post an image of an old birth record that I was hoping to get help with but it keeps saying that the image size is too large. I've reduced it to a pinprick size but it still says that. It's a jpeg so I'm not sure what the problem is! Is there someone that can tell me if ...