Search found 2 matches
- 26 Mar 2010, 15:18
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Can anyone help translate an Italian document from 1910?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4801
Re: Can anyone help translate an Italian document from 1910?
Thank you everyone. It is much appreciated.
- 16 Mar 2010, 17:43
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Can anyone help translate an Italian document from 1910?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4801
Can anyone help translate an Italian document from 1910?
This is a family document and I'd like to know what it was for. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The title of the document is "CASELLARIO GIUDIZIALE". The file is too big to upload so if anyone is interested let me know and I can email it to you.
I'm researching my family with the surnames ...
I'm researching my family with the surnames ...