Search found 5 matches

by Sandra55
22 Aug 2010, 12:54
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Liguori family from Naples area
Replies: 5
Views: 5101

Re: Liguori family from Naples area

Dear Frank, It was wonderful to get your response and to see the website. Unbelieveable. I will make sure my mother looks at every picture and reads the history. Basically, your grandfather Carmine and my mother were cousins. I have a wonderful picture to send you of your grandparents Carmine & ...
by Sandra55
13 Aug 2010, 13:47
Topic: Staffa, Stauff, Giovino, Chieffi, Caruso, Atripalda, Wilkes
Replies: 13
Views: 9803

Re: Staffa

hello-- This is not exactly related to your relatives, but I am also researching the name Staffa, because my great grandmother was named Maria Staffa. All I know about her is that she was born in Italy around 1875, came to America probably 1881/1882 (though I cannot find her in passenger ship record...
by Sandra55
27 Mar 2010, 11:58

Re: Liguori family from Naples area

Thanks Laura,

I am so grateful to you too! I will check out the Bronx angle as well. I know many of my relatives on my mother's side settled there.

I really appreciate it.

best,
Sandra
by Sandra55
27 Mar 2010, 00:38
Topic: thanks Tessa
Replies: 1
Views: 1742

thanks Tessa

thank you Tessa! You're fantastic and so fast too! I really appreciate it.
I forgot about the Census. I have to remember that one for next time.

tx again,
Sandra
by Sandra55
26 Mar 2010, 22:25

Liguori family from Naples area

hello, I'm writing this on behalf of my mother (Iannotti) who lost track of the Liguori family to whom she is related. Her aunt was Esterina Iannottii, from Benevento, who married Raffaele Liguori in Italy before coming to the USA in the first decade of 1900. They had 4 daughters (Clara, Lily, Irene...