Search found 15 matches

by DeCiccofam
29 May 2012, 11:40
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Capozziello from Faeto, Foggia Italy
Replies: 11
Views: 3583

Re: Capozziello from Faeto, Foggia Italy

Hi Meg and HGian, The correct spelling of our name is Capozziello. There is a CT branch and also a Chicago branch. We're all just starting to work together on ancestry.com. Hopefully we'll figure it out. We're all from Faeto, Foggia, Italy. I wrote to Foggia in January (hand-written letter in Italia...
by DeCiccofam
18 Apr 2012, 10:26
Topic: Looking for Info on Strally and DeMatteo Families
Replies: 19
Views: 13799

Re: Looking for Info on Strally and DeMatteo Families

I have a question about Rose...it says she married Salvatore Cesario in 1920, but all of the children you list were born before this date.
by DeCiccofam
18 Apr 2012, 09:46
Topic: Looking for Info on Strally and DeMatteo Families
Replies: 19
Views: 13799

Re: Looking for Info on Strally and DeMatteo Families

I have some information on the family, but I'm not sure it's what you're looking for...it's the Salvatore Cesario family (mostly). If you're interested in that at all, please let me know. I was trying to find information on Rose and I did through you...thank you.
by DeCiccofam
24 Feb 2012, 10:03

I just saw that I had her on my tree as Angela Cadalino. I must have gotten that from the manifest. But I'm hoping to have even more information when I hear back from Faeto. It's all very exciting!
by DeCiccofam
24 Feb 2012, 10:00

OH! Very interesting! Thank you so much. I'm going to add that to the tree!

-Leonard
by DeCiccofam
21 Feb 2012, 09:16
Topic: How do I find out about family in L'Aquila, Abruzzo, Italy
Replies: 2
Views: 849

Re: How do I find out about family in L'Aquila, Abruzzo, Ita

Thank you so very very much...again!

-Leonardo
by DeCiccofam
21 Feb 2012, 09:15

Oh, by the way, not sure why it said Maria and Concetta left their mother behind. She and their father moved here from Faeto, but maybe it was later. I have to check the dates.
Thank you again!
by DeCiccofam
19 Feb 2012, 10:12
Topic: How do I find out about family in L'Aquila, Abruzzo, Italy
Replies: 2
Views: 849

How do I find out about family in L'Aquila, Abruzzo, Italy

Hello,

I am trying to find out about another side of my family from Prezza, L'Aquila, Abruzzo, Italy. I haven't been able to find any address for the Ufficio dello Stato Civile. If anyone has an idea of an address, it would be helpful. Thank you!

Leonard
by DeCiccofam
19 Feb 2012, 06:59

I did try, but found nothing. I will be sending the letter tomorrow. I'm very excited because I had previously posted regarding the other side of my family in Basilicata, Pomarico and you told me to write Matera. I did and have gone generations back. It's incredible. Not only that, my family is back...
by DeCiccofam
17 Jan 2012, 23:15

Thank you, Tessa78! I actually found that on a different thread you had posted on just after I posted this. It's very much appreciated.
by DeCiccofam
17 Jan 2012, 20:16

Capozziello from Faeto, Foggia Italy

Hello, I've only posted on this site a couple of times. I'm looking for ancestors in my family from Faeto, Foggia, Italy. Michele Prospero Capozziello came over in 1899 and his wife, Mary (Maria?) Guiseppa Cerrato Capozziello came to the US with her daughters, Mary (age 8) and Concetta (age 4) in 19...
by DeCiccofam
11 Oct 2010, 06:38
Topic: DiCicco and Eramo from Ortona dei Marsi
Views: 9050

Re: DiCicco and Eramo from Ortona dei Marsi

maestra36 wrote:To DeCiccofam

In all fairness to the person who posted the thread about DiCicco from Ortona, you should have started a new thread to post for information about your Pomarico ancestry.
My Apologies. New here and I wasn't aware I needed to start a new thread.

Thanks.
by DeCiccofam
24 Jul 2010, 20:43
Topic: Augustus Russell Agneta
Replies: 26
Views: 16322

Re: Augustus Russell Agneta

I'm a bit confused, but then, I'm new to this site. I have the birth records for my great-great grandparents, Giuseppe DeCicco and Maria Gaetana Agneta. They never came to the US, but some of their children did. One of them was Leonardo. So, they weren't naturalized because they were never here. Tha...
by DeCiccofam
24 Jul 2010, 20:37
Topic: Augustus Russell Agneta
Replies: 26
Views: 16322

Re: Augustus Russell Agneta

I'm a bit confused, but then, I'm new to this site. I have the birth records for my great-great grandparents, Giuseppe DeCicco and Maria Gaetana Agneta. They never came to the US, but some of their children did. One of them was Leonardo. So, they weren't naturalized because they were never here. Tha...
by DeCiccofam
22 Apr 2010, 21:25
Topic: DiCicco and Eramo from Ortona dei Marsi
Views: 9050

Re: DiCicco and Eramo from Ortona dei Marsi

Hi, I am a DeCicco and my great grandfather was from Pomarico, Potenza, Basilicata, Italy. His name was Leonardo DeCicco and was born in 1896. His father, Giuseppe DeCicco was born (I think) in 1869. I am trying to obtain a birth certificate for Leonardo. I have his death cert., marriage cert. and e...