Search found 2 matches

by MLAllegro
09 Sep 2010, 20:28
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Translation Assistance
Replies: 2
Views: 2906

Re: Translation Assistance

Thanks for your help with the translation! I'm sorry for the late reply.

Hmm, it seems that even with this translation that I still have a mystery. I'm still at a loss as to who Albano's mother is. With this letter, it seems that Rachele Masi is his mother and this matching with what my grandmother ...
by MLAllegro
31 Aug 2010, 17:37
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Translation Assistance
Replies: 2
Views: 2906

Translation Assistance

Hello, I recently acquired a ton of old family documents and postcards. This one that have posted a link and attachment has caught my eye. I'm having a bit of trouble translating it. I understand a few words here and there but I know that it can change the entire context. I know that it is address ...