Hello all! I just wanted to add that I've had great sucess with Summit County area obituaries from the Akron Summit County Library System. (Cuyahoga Falls is in Summit County I believe)
Looks like you may have already found what you needed but for future reference for anyone:
http://www ...
Search found 3 matches
- 15 Jun 2010, 17:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for 1930s Ohio Obituary?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5528
- 15 Jun 2010, 16:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Lillo & Ginocchi
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3776
Re: Di Lillo & Ginocchi
Excellent! Thank you soo much. I will check those records out.
- 14 Jun 2010, 20:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Lillo & Ginocchi
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3776
Di Lillo & Ginocchi
I'm looking for help as I get started researching my family from Italy.
Here's (most of) what I know about these people before they came to the USA.
Alfredo (Fred, Alfred) DI LILLO (LILLO)
parents names: Peter and Angeline Lillo
birth: 15 March 1885, Italian South
Last residence: looks like ...
Here's (most of) what I know about these people before they came to the USA.
Alfredo (Fred, Alfred) DI LILLO (LILLO)
parents names: Peter and Angeline Lillo
birth: 15 March 1885, Italian South
Last residence: looks like ...