Search found 9 matches

by Mimie
20 Jul 2014, 02:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Info about Felippo Pieroni
Replies: 11
Views: 3061

Re: Info about Felippo Pieroni

adelfio wrote:It says Pieroni Filippo di Pellegrino e Venturelli Elena married in 1912 Aug 19th recorded in the registry 10/14/1912

Marty
Oh ok let me check this..thank you!!
by Mimie
20 Jul 2014, 01:50

I did some researching 1900-1907 births of Vergemoli didn't find anything the other children must have been born in South America I think maybe Filippo Pieroni and Elena Venturelli were married in the church but not civil. So in order to make the child Luigi recognized as their own they married and...
by Mimie
19 Jul 2014, 18:19

Do you know what church in Rio de Janeiro they used maybe we can find there marriage record in 1912 Marty So they didnt get married in Italy? Some people in my family think maybe in Guaratinguetá in Sao Paulo but I gotta do some research Im trying to decrypt that file but some things are hard to re...
by Mimie
19 Jul 2014, 16:27

There are some records of Vergemoli online 1900-1910 so I researched a little and came up with this Birth record of Luigi Pieroni son of Filippo INDEX#25 1900 June 25th in the town of Vergemoli birth of Luigi Pieroni son of Filippo Pieroni and Elena Venturelli Sidenote says that Filippo Pieroni and...
by Mimie
18 Jul 2014, 20:26

I sent the letters 4 years ago and nothing came back :( Im still trying to find more information about him.
by Mimie
24 Jul 2010, 18:37

anyone??
by Mimie
07 Jul 2010, 20:05
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Im looking for a place in Italy
Replies: 5
Views: 2984

Re: Im looking for a place in Italy

Im looking for a place which my great grandfather said was Vergema But I cant find this place in Italy Do you know which place it can be? Something like Vergema..it must be spelled wrong. Thanks If you give us some details, we may be able to locate your grandfather's passenger list or possibly even...
by Mimie
07 Jul 2010, 02:11

Info about Felippo Pieroni

Im looking for info about my great grandfather who was born in Italy and then came to Brazil His name was Felipp Pieroni or Felippo Pieroni (I found 2 docs with different spelling) married with Helena Venturelli He died in Rio de Janeiro in 1959 And he was born between 1877 and 1878 As I got some in...
by Mimie
07 Jul 2010, 02:05
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Im looking for a place in Italy
Replies: 5
Views: 2984

Im looking for a place in Italy

Im looking for a place which my great grandfather said was Vergema
But I cant find this place in Italy
Do you know which place it can be?
Something like Vergema..it must be spelled wrong.

Thanks