Search found 15 matches
- 17 Aug 2010, 10:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Certificate #2
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4361
Re: Birth Certificate #2
I appreciate your help. I didn't mean to sound as if I was questioning your translation. I wanted to understand the Italian language better. Thanks for all that you have done! You have been a big help.
- 17 Aug 2010, 01:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Certificate #2
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4361
Re: Birth Certificate #2
suanj,
Will you write the translation in Italian (from the document). We are curious where it states what you have translated.
We appreciate your help! Thank you.
Anne
Will you write the translation in Italian (from the document). We are curious where it states what you have translated.
We appreciate your help! Thank you.
Anne
- 15 Aug 2010, 18:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Certificate #2
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2144
Birth Certificate #2
Here is the second one. We are thinking they are both getting adopted.
Thanks again for your help.
Anne
Please translate in English (and Italian if you have the time)
Thanks again for your help.
Anne
Please translate in English (and Italian if you have the time)
- 15 Aug 2010, 18:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Certificate #2
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4361
Birth Certificate #2
Here is the second one. We are thinking they are both getting adopted.
Thanks again for your help.
Anne
Please translate in English (and Italian if you have the time)
Thanks again for your help.
Anne
Please translate in English (and Italian if you have the time)
- 15 Aug 2010, 18:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Record
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2013
Birth Record
We are trying to read two records. This is the first one. Would someone be able to translate it for me? I appreciate it!
- 15 Aug 2010, 18:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Record
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1920
Birth Record
We are trying to read two records. This is the first one. Would someone be able to translate it for me? I appreciate it!
- 16 Jul 2010, 04:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Death Certificate
- Replies: 16
- Views: 7349
Re: Death Certificate
Who would ever think one name could cause so many emails! Thank you for your help (everyone)!
A.
A.
- 15 Jul 2010, 01:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Death Certificate
- Replies: 16
- Views: 7349
Re: Death Certificate
What is the correct spelling of the last name for Giuseppa "Guagliano"? I have attached to different documents with her name in them. We are unsure of the spelling.
Thanks for your help!
A.
Thanks for your help!
A.
- 12 Jul 2010, 20:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Death Certificate
- Replies: 16
- Views: 7349
Re: Death Certificate
Thanks again
- 12 Jul 2010, 20:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Death Certificate
- Replies: 16
- Views: 7349
Re: Death Certificate
Here is a copy of the birth certificate. Doesn't it have Giuseppe B. as the father?
Thanks again for all your help. We have been struggling trying to read the Italian handwriting. You have really helped us out.
Thanks again for all your help. We have been struggling trying to read the Italian handwriting. You have really helped us out.
- 12 Jul 2010, 20:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Death Certificate
- Replies: 16
- Views: 7349
Re: Death Certificate
I am sending a copy of the birth certificate.
- 12 Jul 2010, 19:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Death Certificate
- Replies: 16
- Views: 7349
Re: Death Certificate
I have a question....why do you think the birth certificate has a different father listed (one month prior)? I can send the birth certificate if you like.
A.
A.
- 12 Jul 2010, 19:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Death Certificate
- Replies: 16
- Views: 7349
Re: Death Certificate
Thank you SO MUCH! We had found the birth certificate for the baby and then found this and wondered if it was the same person.
How sad....
I truly appreciate your help.
How sad....
I truly appreciate your help.
- 12 Jul 2010, 19:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Death Certificate
- Replies: 16
- Views: 7349
Re: Death Certificate
Thank you so much! We had a feeling it was an infant. If it's not too much trouble, can you tell me what lines 12-14 say (In English and Italian again).
Thanks again!
Thanks again!
- 12 Jul 2010, 18:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Death Certificate
- Replies: 16
- Views: 7349
Death Certificate
Can anyone tell me how old this person was when she died? I would appreciate the information in Italian (so I can see where the info was located) and English. I am helping a friend with his genealogy.
I appreciate your help!
I appreciate your help!