Search found 5 matches

by sannicae
21 Dec 2011, 01:21
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Quattromini Documents
Replies: 7
Views: 4213

Re: Looking for Quattromini Documents

Well, I'm just going to go there in person and try to get these documents. Since I'll be in Italy from 12/27-1/15, I hope I can manage to get them! Thanks for the recommendations everyone. I'll post what I can find. Definitely has been a while since I was doing genealogy, and now I have an appointme...
by sannicae
19 Sep 2010, 03:14

Re: Looking for Quattromini Documents

Hello and Welcome :-) Berceto is in the Province of Parma in northern Italy. Pellegrino Parmense is also in the Province of Parma and both are in the Emilia Romagna Region. Here is the address to write for records in each: Ufficio dello Stato Civile Via Guglielmo Marconi, 11 43042 Berceto (PR) ITAL...
by sannicae
19 Sep 2010, 02:58
Topic: Vincenzo Messina
Replies: 4
Views: 2908

Re: Vincenzo Messina

I have been here asking abt my great-grandfather before and was lucky enough to have had the questions answered, and am hoping the same now. Vincenzo was killed in Hillsville, Pennsylvania August 04,1904. I was lucky enough to find a Inquest and some articles abt him being killed at the quarry that...
by sannicae
19 Sep 2010, 01:56
Topic: Naturalization papers
Replies: 2
Views: 2018

Re: Naturalization papers

I am gathering documents to bring to my consulate appointment. I just received a packet from the Department of Homeland Security and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service which includes the Naturalization Certificate for my great grandfather. Is this the only document that is needed for the appo...
by sannicae
19 Sep 2010, 01:33

Looking for Quattromini Documents

Ciao, everyone. I've done some genealogy of my family and located the cities of origin for my great-great-grandmother and great-great-grandfather. Rose Agnes Sgobassi (or Scopassi, or Gobassi) was born on 1/21/1876 in Berceto, Italy. Gidio (or Egidio, or Egitio) Quattromini was born on 6/24/1871 in ...