Would anyone have any information on Carmine Forte's family dating back a few years?
This is very interesting, I did a word search on my grandparents and came up with your site, I am the grandson of Maria Macari and Carmine Forte.
They had 5 children. John, Anna Maria, Angelo, Joan and Theresa ...
Search found 3 matches
- 05 Sep 2010, 13:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: CALLING ALL MACARI RESEARCHERS
- Replies: 27
- Views: 18909
- 05 Sep 2010, 13:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: CALLING ALL MACARI RESEARCHERS
- Replies: 27
- Views: 18909
Re: CALLING ALL MACARI RESEARCHERS
Is it possible that Eugenio Macari married Alexandrina MEZZA?? I have an uncle (recently passed away) that was supposed to be a son of the daughter or maybe wife of the Macari family?
Hi to all of you out there interested in the MACARI Line. I am posting some names in the hope that some one will ...
Hi to all of you out there interested in the MACARI Line. I am posting some names in the hope that some one will ...
- 05 Sep 2010, 12:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: CALLING ALL MACARI RESEARCHERS
- Replies: 27
- Views: 18909
Re: CALLING ALL MACARI RESEARCHERS
This is very interesting, I did a word search on my grandparents and came up with your site, I am the grandson of Maria Macari and Carmine Forte.
They had 5 children. John, Anna Maria, Angelo, Joan and Theresa. John immegrated to Canada and the rest followed. Including my grandparents.
There is ...
They had 5 children. John, Anna Maria, Angelo, Joan and Theresa. John immegrated to Canada and the rest followed. Including my grandparents.
There is ...