Hello!
I was wondering if someone could help me with the reading of a birth record.
I am able to read some of it. It looks like the mother listed in Benedetta Ciulla (age 40 right?). Can someone tell me what the sentence means after it lists her (says something about maglie or moglie) and then ...
Search found 2 matches
- 19 Sep 2010, 18:52
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help reading handwriting on birth record
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2073
- 14 Sep 2010, 01:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Caltanissetta records on Ancestry.com
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1916
Caltanissetta records on Ancestry.com
Hello,
Does anyone know whether the Caltanisetta records on ancestry.com are full images of the LDS microfilms? I just tried to search my ancestor's birth records (from Riesi in Caltanissetta) and it says no matches even though I've ordered these from LDS in the past and know there are several of ...
Does anyone know whether the Caltanisetta records on ancestry.com are full images of the LDS microfilms? I just tried to search my ancestor's birth records (from Riesi in Caltanissetta) and it says no matches even though I've ordered these from LDS in the past and know there are several of ...